Transportation business - Trucking - Europe or USA

ujilisav

Hello, forum!

This is my first topic, and I would like first to introduce myself. I am Mr. Ujilisav, and I work as a dispatcher for a trucking company in the USA. I work remotely within the warmth of my home in Europe. I am familiar with trucking and finding loads for my drivers(Trucks); I have also been at the freight brokerage side. And I know about trucking safety and insurance. Trucking does not stop even with the ongoing COVID pandemic. The product needs to move for people to live their lives.

I have a goal to start a trucking company in Europe, buy one truck for a start, find a driver...Though I don't know the process of creating a trucking company. Did anyone have some experience in this type of business in Europe?

Mellorando

Banned
Here in Nigeria transportation business is one of the most viral business and people including teenagers and adult are using to earn a living to succeed in transportation business a driver should be able to work for longer hours to make the most profit even at noon he or she should be available because that is one passengers I'm most available