Trading Discussion Trading plan for forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Creating and following a trading plan is critical to the success of the trader. Trading plans include daily trading routine, sources of market news, and events for market-wide perspectives to form fundamentals analysis, chart timeframes, and entry and exit timeframes for analysis to form technical analysis. Thanks to my broker Eurotrader which give me the best trading condition to execute my trading plan perfectly.

Robson Dey

Forex trading never depends on luck. Profit is to be made by applying proper knowledge in trading. If a trader joins trading without learning, there can be many kinds of problems. You have to trade with patience and practice a lot. There is a lot of research to be done to develop Skrill. Discipline is a key part of trading.
Consistent profit is not possible without trading discipline. So if you want to succeed in Forex, you have to combine many strategies. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They always help me make my decisions and also help me to make plans. I can make money from this market consistently because of their lucrative services and 24/7 support.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well trading plans is very important if you are into forex ,and since the market is volatile you need to pay attention to news too because they could influence your trading decisions and make you place the right trade , news could be very helpful in many ways same with trading plans

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Having a trading plan very important in forex trading. The type of trading plans varies from individual to individual. Each trader has his own particular trading arrangement. Like in my trading plan I for the most part trade in New York time session. I find this session more liquid than different sessions. As of now I open my visits and begin to see it with my checklists. In the event that I locate any set up I open the trade. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is a very technical business and anyone who doesn't have knowledge of it will definitely lose money. It is important to create a trading plan and also want to have a strategy because that we go in ensuring that you make profit from it. Discipline is always very important.

Ray Martinez

Low spreads is one of the most important elements of trading. The broker who gives low spreads are basically well known to the traders. Specially the newcomers and the low investors rely on the low spreads broker. I usually trade with Forex4you, which provides low spreads starting from 0.1 pips. Their spreads don't change much. So, it is very much pleasant for me to trade with them.