Trading in Bitcoin

raaman

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin, which was more profitable than investing in gold in 2020, fell from its peak of $ 40,000 in January 2021 to $ 10,000 in January 2021 for a variety of reasons.

By the end of 2020, which was seen as the longest continuing growth path in Bitcoin's trading history, many Bitcoin investors who could not accept this drastic growth sold out and left.

Tesla, led by Elon Musk, has made a significant announcement as the value of bitcoin plummeted from $ 30,000 to $ 38,000 since the beginning of February, leaving investors confused as to the exact reason for the rise.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Trading in Bitcoin is possible due to many merchants following the footstep of Tesla Boss Elon Musk, and this raised the value of currency even more. The year 2020 made most of the people to do online work and trade of crypto got a global support by most of the people, even PayPal accepted it.

Aniwhyte

Bit coin seems to be appreciating massively lately, the recent increase seems to be a surprise to many. I'm still regretting bitterly not investing on it earlier when it was at it's all time lowest. If I had invested on it back then I would have have made a lot of profits by now.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
First of all bitcoin did not fall from $40000 to 10000 dollars between the year 2020 to 2021 Bitcoin dropped from 41900 dollars to the lowest which was $29000 in the first three weeks of January trading Bitcoin or investing in it is very interesting but you need to be highly informed or updated because this will enable you to take decision I went to sell I went to buy. Thanks to Elon for his huge Investment into bitcoin recently.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
First of all bitcoin did not fall from $40000 to 10000 dollars between the year 2020 to 2021 Bitcoin dropped from 41900 dollars to the lowest which was $29000 in the first three weeks of January trading Bitcoin or investing in it is very interesting but you need to be highly informed or updated because this will enable you to take decision I went to sell I went to buy. Thanks to Elon for his huge Investment into bitcoin recently.
I am also not aware that Bitcoin fall to $10k in Jan 2021, perhaps there is typo, he meant $30k. Whatever BTC is now over $45 k and this month it is going to touch the 50k mark; trading in Bitcoin is also getting costlier, many paying sites also stopped paying in bitcoin and people are moving to altcoins.

Hena101

Poorly written
Looking at how bitcoin continue to rise this day days. Trading bitcoin will be one of the good trading someone will embark on as far as trading crypto currency is concern. But for someone to start trading bitcoin one must have a required knowledge before he start trading bitcoin to avoid loss.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read about the tweet of Elon Musk about Bitcoin that they say it was the reason why the price of Bitcoin suddenly rose from the slump. To be frank with the issue I think there are forces that are manipulating the market price of Bitcoin and any other crypto currency. That is the main reason why I am hesitating in investing on crypto currency. I do not like to be guessing on the trend of the price, it is like gambling with my money.

D

Deleted member 28873

I don't really have much to say about this.I have read about the tweet of Elon Musk about Bitcoin that they say it was the reason why the price of Bitcoin suddenly rose from the slump.is that even through bitcoin has been on the bull for a very longtime.bitcoin seems to be appreciating massively lately, the recent increase seems to be a surprise to many. I'm still regretting bitterly not investing on it earlier when it was at it's all time lowest.I it still advisable to invest in bitcoin now because I think its like chasing the cloud when trying to invest in bitcoin

Hena101

Poorly written
Even do i don't have much to say about trading bitcoin. But i have seen and heard how trading bitcoin make a number of peoples millionaire in recent year looking at how it price keeping rising last December but begin to decrease. But of recent when Elon Musk invested in bitcoin i have seen how it price rise even more than that of December 2020. So trading bitcoin is a good idea as far as you know how to do it.

Georgeadawara

Treading in Bitcoin is one of the best market that has the large number of international marketers Bitcoin today is the most expensive currency on Earth to tread with Bitcoin is the best but you need to know more about Bitcoin and treading. Having more knowledge about it can help you minimize risk and maximize the profit.in this business you need to be currently online.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I am also not aware that Bitcoin fall to $10k in Jan 2021, perhaps there is typo, he meant $30k. Whatever BTC is now over $45 k and this month it is going to touch the 50k mark; trading in Bitcoin is also getting costlier, many paying sites also stopped paying in bitcoin and people are moving to altcoins.
Transactions involving bitcoin and ethereum on sites are now are advisable except I'm Exchange platforms where you can easily get them for a very little fee because you will be buying not sending and receiving. I hope there will be an improvement in the blockchain network as regards this higher transaction fee. Litecoin is more preffered now for Crypto currencies transactions. This may give it a boost in value soonest.