Trading Cryptocurrency

springtech

With this post I hope to open your eyes to see what you are missing by not trading.
What is trading in Cryptocurrency? Just as the name implies, trading involves buying and selling of cryptocurrencies (assets/coins/tokens).
It employs the very basic principle of economics where a trader buys low and sells high. It is only not normal that when you buy a product, you buy when the price falls, and sell when the price rises.
The same principle applies here. Traders buy crypto when the prices are in the res zone, and sell when the price moves to the green zone.
Now take note that the price movement from the red zone (low price) to the green zone (high price) happens just at any time. It can happen in mili seconds, seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or even years.
Look at Bitcoin today, current selling at over $50,000, it took over 11 years for this to happen.
This indicates that patience is key if you must make profit from trading.

Types of trading:
1. Day trading
2. Swing Trading
3. Trend trading etc

The difference between all of this is how long it takes you to hold unto an asset before selling it off for profit.
Some traders do this daily, in fact within hours of buying, once they see an appreciable increase in price, they sell off. (Day trading)

While others wait for a trade to move from a loss zone to a profit zone, which might take days or week to happen. (Swing trading)

Some other traders follow the market trend to make trades.
If the price action is causing more pressure in the buy zone, they buy. If on the contrary the pressure moves to the sell zone, they sell. They simply keep taking advantage of whatever scenario the market presents.

There is money in trading, dont wait till you have hundreds of thousands before you invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
You can build your portfolio little by little from the profit you make from trading.

What is your view about this, will you start learning and trading about trading?

Daykas

Thanks a lot for this eyes opener. I only deal with the swing and day trade since I started.
I think I will be willing of given the trend trading a try also.
This one thing I keep discovering about crpytocurrency each and everyday. Crpytocurrency is so wide and easy to gain and loose. But with this write up of yours I think am much enlightened than before

Ahmedo24

Verified member
This is a wonderful update from you, I am also considering trading few coins , if you notice in the last 48 hours some coins were on red zones with about 10% drop in their price of which I am very familiar with the way these coins behave , I have some somes I have invested for long time . The next I have enough funds I will start trading especially when coins are on red zone i will and sell at Green zone.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Infact you are very correct about your analysis about the forex market I see you are indeed very onversant with the market and the price. Yes cryptocurrency has already taken over today and I don't think it is going away anytime soon, people are entering the market on a daily basis and the market keeps expanding, unfortunately for some government of some countries are banning it and banning it only make live difficult for their economies.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Infact you are very correct about your analysis about the forex market I see you are indeed very onversant with the market and the price. Yes cryptocurrency has already taken over today and I don't think it is going away anytime soon, people are entering the market on a daily basis and the market keeps expanding, unfortunately for some government of some countries are banning it and banning it only make live difficult for their economies.
Even most of the people but have been trading gold actively are already changing their mind by investing to cryptocurrency because it is the trend of the moment and highly influential people are investing billions of dollars into it so you can imagine having huge amount of money and trading cryptocurrency there is a tendency you could make 10% in a very short time and sometimes in a day.

Hena101

This is a good update because i open my eyes to many things i don't know about trading crypto currencies and also widen my expectations in what trading crypto currencies is all about. With this your updates today i can add to the little i know and continue to trade crypto currencies till i get to where i will be able to get and also teaches other people about

D

Deleted member 27126

With this post I hope to open your eyes to see what you are missing by not trading.
What is trading in Cryptocurrency? Just as the name implies, trading involves buying and selling of cryptocurrencies (assets/coins/tokens).
It employs the very basic principle of economics where a trader buys low and sells high. It is only not normal that when you buy a product, you buy when the price falls, and sell when the price rises.
The same principle applies here. Traders buy crypto when the prices are in the res zone, and sell when the price moves to the green zone.
Now take note that the price movement from the red zone (low price) to the green zone (high price) happens just at any time. It can happen in mili seconds, seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or even years.
Look at Bitcoin today, current selling at over $50,000, it took over 11 years for this to happen.
This indicates that patience is key if you must make profit from trading.

Types of trading:
1. Day trading
2. Swing Trading
3. Trend trading etc

The difference between all of this is how long it takes you to hold unto an asset before selling it off for profit.
Some traders do this daily, in fact within hours of buying, once they see an appreciable increase in price, they sell off. (Day trading)

While others wait for a trade to move from a loss zone to a profit zone, which might take days or week to happen. (Swing trading)

Some other traders follow the market trend to make trades.
If the price action is causing more pressure in the buy zone, they buy. If on the contrary the pressure moves to the sell zone, they sell. They simply keep taking advantage of whatever scenario the market presents.

There is money in trading, dont wait till you have hundreds of thousands before you invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
You can build your portfolio little by little from the profit you make from trading.

What is your view about this, will you start learning and trading about trading?
This thread is indeed an eyeopening one. Thank you very much. but there are a lot of things that are hampering the people from trading in Cryptocurrency. One of them is the unfavorable government policy which is about banning the trading of Cryptocurrency. Also, there are instances of being scammed by some unscrupulous elements who will do everything possible to milk you dry of your hard earned money all in the name of wanting to help you in trading. Another factor is the volatility of the price of Cryptocurrency which is a very great shock to anyone who isn't used to it.

Adetayo100

There are different kinds of trading activities when it comes to crypto currency, there is the long term trading and the short term trading. For me i prefer the short term trading where you buy crypto when the price is low and then you resell when the price has increased or when you are sure of profits.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view Bitcoin remain one of the most popular in the whole of cryptocurrency and also I'm planning on investing all my money in Bitcoin right now this is because bitcoin keep growing everyday on stopping, everyone who has invested in Bitcoin for the past 2 years has achieved lot from Bitcoin, and bitcoin investment it's very easy to learn and also the system of trading is well modernized and well understandable. But sometimes the more you invest the more profitable you become

Victor001

Wow,this is lengthy and precise, basically I have heard my fair cut of loss and profit on trading crypto currency, believe me it has a tenancy of gambling inside. Since we can predict market flows it's adviceable to always run your price action analysis and some technical indicators can aid you to achieve that, crypto business is good business just when you are on profit.

Dekadet

I must admit that I am a novice when it comes to cryptocurrency, though I have heard so much stories about how people who are into crypto trading are making reasonable money for themselves.

However, the only challenge I have is finding a good tutor who would teach me all I need to be a successful crypto trader.

Op I would love to go into cryptocurrency trading but the info you gave up there is not enough. if you have more, kindly post thanks.

marcusfe

Cryptocurrency trading is becoming one of the most profitable business these days. The reason is due to the fact that we are in the bull run of the cryptocurrency. It was like a joke recently when I kept some dollars of Litecoin in my binance wallet, by the time I got there the second it has increased by 40%. I don't see any business that some can do that will give such return in few days.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the best approachable method is swing trading considering the fact that when you invest when its still very low , i guess if you wait for days it would surely rise back and it's you that would make more profit from the increase i think , but day trading is still very much risky for me because a coin could fall up to 70% in a day i think