Trading crypto coin in small amounts will go nowhere

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A friend who was into crypto trading quit after a short time of trading. She said that trading in crypto is thrilling because you get the new price on the next day. However, it has the positive and negative that the price may be high tomorrow or may be low that you are losing value in your investment.

When you trade in crypto coin for a profit the amount should be substantial. For the middle class in our country a substantial amount means $200 at least. When you trade in small amounts you will just spend time but earn coins. Buying crypto worth $10 can earn only $2 when the pricing is good. How much is $2 in your money? Even if you earn $2 every day that is still not a substantial amount.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, for me it is better than nothing. The thing is that it shouldn’t be the only source of income this is why it is good to diversify so that even if it is small amount one can get it from different sources. I’m looking at doing this method too

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
When people start trading crypto, they do not think this isn't get rich quick scheme; this is trade which is based on market. Your friend quit, because she cannot experience the trade, it needs patience.

Small amount like $2 daily in crypto is still a very good amount with small investment like $200, it is 1% daily; now you cannot make $100 a day with $200, do you?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The problem is that, many people coming into the cryptocurrency world now to invest, think it's really that easy to make profit easily with investing any amount then money will be rolling in. Which is a wrong move. Some even think it's pyramid scheme or hyip. I think we need to make a lot of research before engaging into trading of cryptocurrencies.

We have to know that we have to invest big money in to it, to be able to earn big money....

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Trading isn't just about such low amount you said as ROI. Many expert traders make more than $100 everyday even at this bearish run. That's the kind of level i want to reach in the next five years around trading. Its just gradually you don't have to trade it all the time, when you trade you should have the mindset that loss is inevitable too. Cos you'll surely lose money in the process.

jvanname

"it is 1% daily"-You clearly do not know any mathematics at all. At 1% daily earnings, you will get a growth factor of 6 quadrillion over 10 years. Please stop talking nonsense. It makes you look really dumb. Similarly, you invest in cryptocurrencies with mining algorithms that were never designed to advance science like Bitcoin and Dogecoin instead of Circcash. Oh the anti-intellectualism.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is not a waste of time at all as the little earninngs also count as they give you enough profitts after a while that could be reinvested in other coins with potentials too. With these paid to post forums, it is not easy making $2 per day and this shows that the little $2 one can earn from crypto trading done with let's say $10 also count .

Josemendez

Verified member
A friend who was into crypto trading quit after a short time of trading. She said that trading in crypto is thrilling because you get the new price on the next day. However, it has the positive and negative that the price may be high tomorrow or may be low that you are losing value in your investment.

When you trade in crypto coin for a profit the amount should be substantial. For the middle class in our country a substantial amount means $200 at least. When you trade in small amounts you will just spend time but earn coins. Buying crypto worth $10 can earn only $2 when the pricing is good. How much is $2 in your money? Even if you earn $2 every day that is still not a substantial amount.
What you have said is the truth but the fact remains that people only invest what they can afford to lose , and with their spare money. So , so persons may not have up to $200 to throw into bitcoin investment a d as such they will only invest with what they have .

Little by little they will keep growing their portfolio from the small investment they have made.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think crypto currency is one area of investment that you can start with low funds. Let say you have just one dollar. With the current price, you can buy 5 dogecoin for $1. If you wait patiently for some time, dogecoin might get appreciated and it might become 25 cents. you will make 25 cents profit just from $1 investment.

minenovo

That applies to trading anything really, not just cryptocurrencies. The bigger the investment, the bigger the profit, and vice versa, depending on how well one can trade.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think crypto currency is one area of investment that you can start with low funds. Let say you have just one dollar. With the current price, you can buy 5 dogecoin for $1. If you wait patiently for some time, dogecoin might get appreciated and it might become 25 cents. you will make 25 cents profit just from $1 investment.

Okay, granted that your scenario happens to the investment of $1 then what can I do with the 25 cents? In our gambling culture there is a saying that it is better to plant sweet potato than wagering with your dollar because you can win very little amount that you cannot even buy anything except maybe a small piece of candy. From what I understand with the crypto investors in the forum their capital is at least $10 so that the returns would be substantial. For me, perhaps $100 is a good start to invest. However, I am not going to invest in crypto coin because until now I still cannot find the reason to trust a digital coin with no basis like the stocks or real estate.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There was a time I was also trading cryptocurrency with $10 although I was dealing with future but it was not profitable to me, based on my observation when you are trading cryptocurrency with smaller amount you will not always be satisfied with the profit you are making because it will be too small and this might push you not to always take profit on time which may result in Lost, based on my observation it is not really profitable for people to trade cryptocurrency with smaller amount because you won't be satisfied with the profits and you may not like to take profit at the right time..if you are capable of trading cryptocurrency with $200 up and when a coin increased by 30% you will be pushed to take profit because the 30% will be enough for you for the day but if you are trading with $10 and the coin increased by 30% , you won't be satisfied with $2 and you are likely to continue on the trade hoping that the price will still go up for you to be able to gain more and sometimes the market can completely go the other way around. But in general taking profits at the right time is absolutely necessary.