Trading Discussion TRADERS' TALK

theolove2021

1618760623168.png

Don’t always look for the easy way out, it’s in the times of the most adversity that we experience the most growth.

Enjoy the process. The more productive work you put in today, the better off you will be in ten years.

Make sure you’re progressively getting better every day. I’d much rather be the tortoise than the hare, because I actually get to win the race.

Bottom line is, you have to be willing to the pay the price today. Only then will you be able to one day say you’ve “made it”. Keep going, never stop, don’t be afraid of hard work, and never forget your why.

To your Success

Theophilus S. Adewumi

joewater278

View attachment 45232

Don’t always look for the easy way out, it’s in the times of the most adversity that we experience the most growth.

Enjoy the process. The more productive work you put in today, the better off you will be in ten years.

Make sure you’re progressively getting better every day. I’d much rather be the tortoise than the hare, because I actually get to win the race.

Bottom line is, you have to be willing to the pay the price today. Only then will you be able to one day say you’ve “made it”. Keep going, never stop, don’t be afraid of hard work, and never forget your why.

To your Success

Theophilus S. Adewumi
Very good meme i like it

Dora Wi

Great message! In trading, patience and work is very important. Those who treat it as a way to get rich quick are very likely to fail. Becoming a good trader is a long journey, but it is very rewarding, not just financially but personally, too.

Ray Martinez

Traders should deal with their thoughts and feelings in trading. It is by far the biggest obstacle to a trader's success. Negative emotion always shows an ugly head in every trade. The most difficult emotional interventions in trading occur when long-standing emotional patterns and conflicts spill over into dealing with trading risks and uncertainties. My broker Forex4you give me the best tips to control my emotion.