Trading Discussion Traders lose the temptation

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
With high leverage, traders can trade with a small amount of margin. But with high leverage, traders lose the temptation and open many positions, increasing the risk of trading. So, choose a broker like Eurotrader which provides high leverage with a flexible range to adjust. It's safer to use low leverage at first.

I'm not a forex trader, but traders, especially the new comers should trade what they can afford to lose in the forex market, and not choosing high leverage, and setting the lost sight high. They should make proper use of the stop-loss, and a reliable, trusted broker, like eurotrader, FXTM broker or octafx. I think those three are good options for trading, they have real-time signal of the forex market to show chart of coins fluctuations.

you want to trade in the Forex market, you have to get an education first. If I can get the right education, I can make a lot of money from trading, but I have to work with strategy as well as maintain discipline and plan. If money management and risk management can be maintained properly, it will be much easier to make a profit.
Yes, education in the trading career is very much needed to trade forex and have a chance of earning future rewards when the knowledge is guiding such person to place successfully and avoiding series of losses that might hit an inexperienced trader. Forex isn't a get quick rich scheme, training is needed to get acquainted to knowing the techniques to apply.