Top ways to earn online

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways a lot of people choose to make their money online depending on their capability and time. What are the top ways we can make money online?

Cryptocurrency and forex
Investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex is one of the best top ways a lot of people to make their money online. This is a good means of making money though, but at the same time it is very risky. That is why it is said that you must invest what you can afford to lose. Because when you lose, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Blogging
This is also another top way people make their money online. Before making cool money from blogging you must monetize your blog, that is posting useful content not just what you see or hear.

Affiliate marketing
This is a process of advertising or promoting someone's else business or product then you get your commission in return when the consumer purchase a particular product using your affiliate link.This includes in one of the top ways to earn online.Making money from affiliate marketing you must try as much as possible to drive more traffic to the site and post quality products that is attractive and glowing.

Kudos to the poster for this insightful post. You have really opened our eyes to different ways money can be made these days. In fact, many people are using these methods to make money online these days.

However, before I tried to say some new things, I will try to make some recommendations to all what the poster listed . This will make some people to know which one our of those programs is suitable for them. And also to know some things inherent in these programs.

Crypto and forex work the same way though they may not be the same platforms. To be a good trader on these two platoforms, you need to know how to use both your fundamental and technical analysis. These tools will help you to know the trend at which market is going. Not only that, you need to know how well to prevent yourselves from fear and greediness. These are the hinderances to how profit can be made on these two platoforms.

For someone to be a successful blogger, there is need for the person to know how well to use words and be food at writing captivating articles. There are also some needs to write on the perfect niches that the world are eager to hear. This will make them have high rank on Google adsense.

Affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative online businesses anyone can venture into correctly but it requires a lot of knowledge and patience for you to achieve that. The truth is that it is not really easy to become successful in Affiliate marketing because there are several skills you need to know very well before you can be able to succeed.

As an affiliate marketer you must have knowledge of how to create good content that will be able to convince people to purchase the product you're promoting, you also need knowledge of Copywriting if you really want to succeed as an affiliate marketer and be consistent. Graphics designing is not left out as it is important if you want to design your landing page.

It can take a lot of months for you to be able to make your first sale but after then it would probably be very easy for you.

Forex trading on the other hand is another good business venture anyone can venture into currently. Forex trading a very risky and if you want to venture into it you must bear in mind that you can lose all your money the same day. You really need to be very disciplined if you want to go into forex and succeed.

Making money as a trader , either by trading cryptocurrency or forex is not really easy, but that does not mean that people are not really making money . So many people are actually making money by trading of this high volatile market , but I believe that people who are able to make this money are those that really understand what trading is all about and novice shouldn't even make an attempt to be making money here because it may not likely be profitable and not only that , you are likely to lose your money to the volatile market .

People can consider making money with affiliate marketing and that is perfectly okay , because with affiliate marketing you won't be at risk of losing your money compared to trading of volatile market.

In affiliate marketing if you are not just good in marketing you won't likely make any profit and that's just all , it does not require you to risk your money in a high volatile market that can easily liquidate it.

We are just advised to choose the one that is suitable for us and if we can be able to choose the right one to focus on, we can succeed

Both cryptocurrency and forex business are indeed one of the best way to make money in this present age. But these business required you to have sound knowledge and skills about them in other to succeed in these business. And also have these on your mind that both crytocurrency trading or mining and forex trading are volatility in nature, so there is no 100% risk free.

However, there are pools of businesses out there that are also one of the best in money making aspect, both online and physical business. Listed below are some of the business you can look into when considering online business.

DIGITAL MARKETING
As the name sound, in a simple and layman terms digital marketing is the process of promoting your product or service on digital channels. This digital channel can be search engines (google, bing, duckduckgo), social media platforms (facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin), email marketing, billboards among others.

Digital marketing is a digital way of showcasing your business or product to a wider audience. As a digital marketer you must have vast knowledge and skill about marketing in other to be making sales, you need to know the nitty gritty of digital marketing it may not be easy at first but you will surely enjoy it when you are making sales from your marketing.

There are absolutely and varieties of ways to make money online . It is considered that making money online is actually one of the activity that is most engaged today because people are aware that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and so it is more likely important to make money with the use of technology rather than opening offline businesses . Talking about the top ways of making money online , affiliate marketing freelancing and drop shipping are actually one of the ways to make money online . Websites such as Amazon , clickbank , up work , and Fiverr are actually some of the websites that an individual can use to indulge in activities like dropshipping and affiliate marketing .

A website that is considered to be easy and bearable can only be considered by the online Hustler because individuals text and preference are actually different and so a website that is considered to be easy and bearable by a individual could be considered to be cumbersome and one of the worst ways of making money online by another individual . Individuals on the other hand love to make extra money online and so they indulge in small paying big websites .

Wow, you have listed top ways a lot of people to make their money online.

Affiliate marketing as you said is a very good means of making money online because you can also be making money online from affiliate marketing without having any product of yours to advertise or to sell. In order to succeed in affiliate marketing you must try as much as possible to gain a lot of traffic, in this way you'll meet millions of people to buy the product you advertise using your link.

Blogging is also a good means of making money, but this is not easy because you have to sit down and write a useful content, you don't do this for yourself but for the benefits of your audience, so it's always stressful and you need to go a long process.

Another talk with a lot of people to make their money online is by selling their photos. If you are very good and smart in taking pictures of nature, animals, people and place, you can use the opportunity or talent to make money online by selling your photos online through Getty images, if you have your site, it will surely help you a lot.

I am making money from cryptocurrencies and blogging. I also make money from affiliate marketing, however, I do affiliate marketing on my blog. I am going to share how I make money from blogging and cryptocurrency
I have invested in ADA, Matic, AXA, Mana, Sand, and SHIB. These coins are available for staking on Binance. I have staked my coins for 120 days because I get maximum returns. I earn staking rewards every day, I sometimes withdraw my rewards so that I can use them for personal expenses, and sometimes I stake my rewards and continue to earn compounded rewrds. Sometimes I also do trading, especially Spot trading andP2P, and arbitrage trading.
I make money from my blog in various ways. I have been blogging for more than 2 years and I ern from adsese, Infolinks, amazon ads (affiliate marketing). I also do sponsor posts and sell space on my website. I don't earn a lot of money from my blog but I do make money. In my experience you can make money from your blog but it is very difficult to make a lot of money from your blogs. Earning from affiliate marketing is also not very easy as you think.

It is true that blogging is one of the best way to make money online but you can not make huge amount of money blogging and it's a kind of need that needs lots of patience. You will have to work for years before you could earn something reasonable from your website except if you're lucky in affiliate marketing. Because you'll be able to promote your links on your website and when you do so, you can make huge amount of money. Affiliate marketing is one of the ways that to make a reasonable income for yourself on the internet . It also has to do with patience and you need to have the necessary knowledge in digital marketing before you can make money in that niche. You will make reasonable amount of money in cryptocurrency by trading .I do not believe in holding cryptocurrencies for a long time or staking it. I prefer to trade and make my profit immediately. If you are very good in technical and fundamental analysis, you will be able to make some amount reasonable for yourself on the internet trading. The only challenging part is that you should have enough knowledge around cryptocurrency before you could make money on this.