Top tier exchanges & their market share at Q2, 2023.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
đź“ŚThe trading volume in Q2 on the 10 largest crypto exchanges amounted to more than $8 trillion, down 23% quarter-on-quarter.

🔸Binance's market dominance decreased, but it still holds the first place.

_TokenInsight_Crypto_Exchanges_Report_2023_Q2._005.jpeg

Bash4j

Wow, good to know. CZ's active lifestyle brought Binance where they are today. Next in line might be Gracy Chen. I remember her tweeting "We always believe that if we continue to #BUIDL, $BGB's price will reflect its true intrinsic value."

And Behold this @TokenInsight report shows OKX token and Bitget $BGB are the best performing CEX token with a 120% pump in Q1 and 1.9% and 1.8% increase in Q2 market share respectively. I guess this is a testament to the team’s hard work!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Wow, good to know. CZ's active lifestyle brought Binance where they are today. Next in line might be Gracy Chen. I remember her tweeting "We always believe that if we continue to #BUIDL, $BGB's price will reflect its true intrinsic value."

And Behold this @TokenInsight report shows OKX token and Bitget $BGB are the best performing CEX token with a 120% pump in Q1 and 1.9% and 1.8% increase in Q2 market share respectively. I guess this is a testament to the team’s hard work!
BNB is not performing well, the most probable reason could be, SEC's statement! By the way, who is Gracy?

I usually see her Tweets too, so you know Gracy? Did you see how she carries the space along with her frequent lifestyle updates and subsequent updates with their developments on the platform? I've noticed this is Crypto leaders like to live by examples and that's what we need to be sure of transparency and passion for customers.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I usually see her Tweets too, so you know Gracy? Did you see how she carries the space along with her frequent lifestyle updates and subsequent updates with their developments on the platform? I've noticed this is Crypto leaders like to live by examples and that's what we need to be sure of transparency and passion for customers.
But, who is Gracy? đź«Ą CEO or owner of Bitget?

Zeddicus

A true leadership is borne out of being a good servant & I think Gracy would make a good one.