Life insurance Top reasons to have a life assurance policy

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Insurance policies purchase is a great way to cover you against eventualities. But you might think you can always be on top of your game if anything happens, but same can’t be said when you are dead right? This is why life assurance is important; it can help take care of your family after you are gone. The following are valid reasons you should take out life assurance policy:

• It will help you protect your loved ones by leaving them non-taxable amount
  • Your life assurance can be used to cover your personal loans and mortgage
  • It can help with your burial expenses that come at a high cost
  • Life assurance can enable you leave inheritance for your family especially children
What do you think about life assurance policy?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, does that apply to someone who is alone (not married yet)? LOL
Well, I am not married and have no kids to look after, why would I buy an assurance policy? Would I say the same thing if I was married and have kids, well definitely not? I would sure get an assurance policy that will help my family survive after my death

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, does that apply to someone who is alone (not married yet)? LOL
Well, I am not married and have no kids to look after, why would I buy an assurance policy? Would I say the same thing if I was married and have kids, well definitely not? I would sure get an assurance policy that will help my family survive after my death
It is applicable to everyone I'm sure you have a next of kin even as a single right? Then you can still leave an inheritance for the person or even your family members. It will help them move on after if you are no longer with them. You would need to find out more from the company you might want to use

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
But what if the person borrows a loan and the premium the person have gathered is not able to cover the loan , how would they settle it , because I never knew a life assurance policy could also cover loans and others , I would really love to know more

Augusta

VIP Contributor
But what if the person borrows a loan and the premium the person have gathered is not able to cover the loan , how would they settle it , because I never knew a life assurance policy could also cover loans and others , I would really love to know more
This is why they also insure their business with.other big insurance company so that they have a kind of partnership that will help them Carry any issue they might have in the course of running the business. They always have their way around. The first is to contact them and be in close contact to know about the contract

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Insurance generally is very good especially the mentioned one ; life assurance. This life assurance is very important to every individual . It help some body to live inheritance for children even great grand children which is one of the best thing that one can give to children. It's also help some one to recover quickly should in case something bad happen along the way.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Insurance generally is very good especially the mentioned one ; life assurance. This life assurance is very important to every individual . It help some body to live inheritance for children even great grand children which is one of the best thing that one can give to children. It's also help some one to recover quickly should in case something bad happen along the way.
You just hit the nail on the head. This is the most reason why having a life insurance policy is the best. Apart from the gratuity one can leave behind which sometimes doesn't even come easy a good way of leaving behind inheritance is through this means. People just need to know this

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This is why they also insure their business with.other big insurance company so that they have a kind of partnership that will help them Carry any issue they might have in the course of running the business. They always have their way around. The first is to contact them and be in close contact to know about the contract
Well I think they might be borrowing from banks too and share holders might be funding them , so they could perform effectively , because getting more money to be able to settle things would really be a issue if things are not looked into because the person that booked the insurance might charge the company to court , so they have to settle things first

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well I think they might be borrowing from banks too and share holders might be funding them , so they could perform effectively , because getting more money to be able to settle things would really be a issue if things are not looked into because the person that booked the insurance might charge the company to court , so they have to settle things first
I believe funding can comes from anywhere provided it will help to keep the business running, then it will good for them. but what I know it that reputable companies would never let any issue linger wouldn’t them sorting things out. So the insurer knows how to tackle the issue of compesation

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is important to have a life insurance policy which will cater for the families after the death of one. But personally, I can't do it. I prefer setting up business for my family which will cater for them instead of leaving behind some premium that may still be mismanaged by the family.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is important to have a life insurance policy which will cater for the families after the death of one. But personally, I can't do it. I prefer setting up business for my family which will cater for them instead of leaving behind some premium that may still be mismanaged by the family.
Okay this is another angle to it. I think in a case like this we.would.hsve to do what will work for us. If you know they kind of family you have and what they are capable of doing you choose a better alternative. But are you sure they can't still mismanaged the business

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
A life insurance has so many advantages no doubt but I think that someone who has a family should focus more on how best they will be able to make profit from businesses instead of relying on these insurance companies to be able to make money and sustain their family. This is a better way to enjoy life.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A life insurance has so many advantages no doubt but I think that someone who has a family should focus more on how best they will be able to make profit from businesses instead of relying on these insurance companies to be able to make money and sustain their family. This is a better way to enjoy life.
Well, different strokes for different folks. We tend to do mostly what we believe in then that might just be the best for us. But life assurance is also good If you are using a good company,, leaving it good Chuck of your proceeds for your family as an inheritance wouldn't be a bad idea

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Well, different strokes for different folks. We tend to do mostly what we believe in then that might just be the best for us. But life assurance is also good If you are using a good company,, leaving it good Chuck of your proceeds for your family as an inheritance wouldn't be a bad idea
Not a bad idea actually, and I agree with you on your stands. This is because these insurance companies would even make it easier for individuals to be able to provide support for their families even when they die and not only some businesses or inheritance as the case may be. Both have their pros and cons.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Having a life insurance can give the person the peace of mind that his family will be taken care of in the financial needs when he dies. We have to admit that the expenses for the funeral is not cheap much more with the burial expenses that you need to buy a lot in the cemetery or a vault in the columbary. But my take on the life insurance policy is the onerous monthly premium.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Judging from your post, I think those top ten reasons are worth giving a a life insurance policy a chance. I love the last point you made in your post. The point where you said it gives opportunity to leave inheritance for the insured children or offspring. The point alone makes so much sense to me.