Top bandwidth sharing apps

niche

Verified member
Bandwidth sharing apps are one of the most popular ways to make some money online without much effort, passive income. While Honeygain is the most widely advertised internet sharing app at present, there are other apps also available like Pawns, Reklaim . Users from Asian and African countries often complain that they are making very less money with these apps. Has anyone evaluated the various apps for selling/sharing bandwidth in 2024, to find out which app will pay best for selling bandwidth, and received payment from the app or website?

Ganibade

Verified member
I was not aware of any particular assessments for bandwidth-sharing apps in 2024 as of my most recent knowledge update, which was in January of 2022. However, in order to choose the most dependable and profitable platforms for selling or sharing bandwidth, it's imperative to look into recent customer evaluations and internet discussions. Always give preference to trustworthy apps with excellent reviews.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I have heard about Honeygain being the most popular bandwidth sharing app, but I have not heard about other options such as Pawns or Reklaim. From what I have gathered, it seems that while these apps may offer a way to make passive income, some users have complained about low earnings. It would be helpful to hear from others who have tried various apps and received payment to determine which one may be the most profitable.