Earn Money Top 6 Best Free Apps To Make Money Online (Both iOs and Android)

NegociosCPM2021

An easily accessible way, apps provide plenty of avenues to consider. You can use your smartphone to take surveys, pick up a side project, sell your unwanted stuff and more.

In this article you will know the 5 +1 best apps to make money online ????

• Rakuten
  • Swagbucks
  • Fiverr
  • Upwork
  • OfferUp
  • Ibotta( The best app to make money online)
Here’s the scoop on six free money-making apps.

The best money-making apps

1. Rakuten

How it works: Rakuten (formerly known as Ebates) rewards shoppers with up to 40% cash back on purchases from well-known retailers, restaurants and food delivery services. Users can also earn cash back on travel. It’s straightforward: Create an account, tap on the deal you want in the app, then make the transaction through the portal. You can also link a credit or debit to your Rakuten account to earn cash back in-store — as long as you activate the deal through the app first. Rakuten credits the cash back to your account after it confirms the purchase with the retailer, which it says can take a few hours to several days.

Pros: Thousands of stores and purchases are eligible for cash back, so you’ll likely find deals where you already shop. You can also earn sign-up and referral bonuses.

Cons: As with most cash-back services, you have to spend money to earn money. You won’t see your earnings right away, either; Rakuten sends out payments every three months, and you need at least a $5 cash-back balance to get paid.

work for Android and iOS

2. Swagbucks

How it works: Swagbucks is a cash-back and rewards app. You earn points, called "SB," by shopping, taking polls, watching videos, playing games or fulfilling other tasks through Swagbucks. You can redeem those points for gi cas or get cash back to your PayPal account. The total points awarded can vary by task. For example, surveys are typically worth about 40 to 200 SB points each. The minimum balance required to redeem depends on the payout option you choose, but some gi cas are available for as low as 140 SB.

Payment: Gi cas or PayPal.

Pros: Swagbucks offers many easy ways to earn rewards, and there’s no waiting period to cash in. Payments usually arrive within 10 business days after redemption. You can also get a $10 bonus with a qualifying $25 purchase when you join.

Cons: It doesn’t pay much; one SB is worth about a cent. With many tasks valued at pennies, it can take a fair amount of time and effort to make substantial money. Additionally, you won’t qualify for every survey or task. Users often report getting kicked out of surveys in the middle of taking them. This can be due to demographics or dishonest or inconsistent answers, according to Swagbucks.

3. Fiverr

How it works: Fiverr is a freelancing marketplace that features gigs in over 200 categories, such as programming and video and animation. You create a profile as a "seller" highlighting your expertise. Then, post the gig you’re offering, which will include pricing and a description of your services. Clients, known as "buyers," can click through and place orders. You’ll get paid once you complete the job. Fiverr assigns seller levels based on performance. As you move up each tier, you’ll be able to sell more “extras,” such as a faster delivery time.

Payment: PayPal, direct to a bank account or credit to a Fiverr Revenue (a prepaid ). Minimum withdrawal amounts vary and you may be charged a withdrawal fee, depending on which option you choose.

Pros: You don’t have to worry about tracking down buyers because they come to you. You can also earn tips.

Cons: Fiverr takes 20% of your earnings for every gig, including tips, and there’s a standard 14-day waiting period to withdraw money after completing an order.

4. Upwork

How it works: Upwork connects freelancers to gigs in writing, design, marketing and other categories on the marketplace. First, you’ll create a profile. It should include information such as the field you’re interested in plus your qualifications, availability and desired rate. Then, you can submit proposals. Clients will review them and offer projects if you seem like a good fit. You’ll pay a small sum for each submission, but you won’t be charged when clients contact you. You can get paid on an hourly or per-project basis.

Payment: Directly to your bank account, wire transfer, Instant Pay, PayPal and Payoneer. Charges apply to some payment options, so be sure to check Upwork for details.

Pros: Upwork helps take the work out of seeking out clients, establishing relationships and getting paid. The service also gives you the flexibility to set your preferred rate and schedule.

Cons: The app is free to download, but initiating contact with clients costs money. Users also get charged a service fee. Upwork takes a 5% to 20% cut of your earnings based on how much you’ve billed a client. The more you earn, the more you get to keep. However, you won’t get paid until 10 days after the billing period ends. Remember, too, that you’re competing with other freelancers on the platform. That means clients may choose those who’ve set lower rates.

5. OfferUp

How it works: OfferUp, which recently combined with competitor Letgo, functions as a local marketplace you can use to sell your stuff. If you want to reach a broader audience, OfferUp also allows shipping within the continental United States. Create an account and snap a picture of your smartphone, car, sofa or whatever it is you’re selling. Once you add a title, description and price, you can post your listing and chat with buyers directly through the app. Then, you'll ship to or arrange a meeting with the buyer. [Note: If you decide to pursue this during the pandemic, follow proper cleaning and hygiene guidelines.]

Payment: Cash or deposit to debit or bank account.

Pros: Creating a listing is simple and fast, and you’ll get paid instantly when you make a cash sale. You can also view a prospective buyer’s reviews and ratings to get an idea of how trustworthy they are beforehand. If you ship your item, the buyer pays the cost, and OfferUp provides the label.

Cons: You’re responsible for meeting local buyers in person and handling transactions. Sellers must pay a 12.9% service fee, or a minimum of $1.99, for shipments.

Download: Android, iOS.

6.Ibotta.

Ibotta is basically an in-store and online shopping app that provides cash back, Ibotta coupons and discounts. This app is very famous for providing a rebate on In-store grocery shopping and it’s free to join.

Being a famous In-store mobile app, Ibotta has also given away millions of cash back to online shoppers. MyPoints also the one who provides cash back but it

has some more feature where you actually make money doing small task.

Ibotta provides a real refund which means, you have an option to transfer the cash back to your bank account or convert it into a.

Ibotta is gaining huge popularity due to its reward style. There are many sites that provides cash back on an online purchase, but you will find very less who provides both In-store and online shopping. Ibotta provided both the services.

You can also earn $5 for inviting your friend to Ibotta

A must use App for saving dollars every single day.

How Does Ibotta Works?

Ibotta basically a money saving app that helps people to get real cash back on in-store or online purchases.

Once you sign up for Ibotta, you will be asked to answer simple questions regarding your purchases. This is because Ibotta wants to understand what Ibotta offers fits to you which enable them to save most of your money.

As soon as you complete the questionnaire, Ibotta will show you the best offers for the items you usually purchase.

Ibotta will get you the store that can provide you the best cashback offers. Just select the offer, it will automatically get add it to your Ibotta account.

I have seen many Apps that help people with cash back, but when I came to know about Ibotta and its advantages, I was really excited to share this with the people who look for saving money.

Now, no need to check for a discount coupon for shopping on the internet. Ibotta will provide you various rebate cash back from groceries to lifestyle.

The best thing about Ibotta is they provide cash back for in-store and online shopping.

If you prefer to shop in-store, but not getting cash back option on shopping, then Ibotta is for you.Its now time to apply it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing these great applications but I think with your review, one needs to part money with these applications in order to make money as well. I think we earn through cash back. That's good and nice.
My question is how do we redeem this money made through all these applications? Are we to withdraw through cryptocurrencies or fiat currency?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have tried making money with Swagbucks before but I give up because the rate of their earning was too low to my liking as I was not able to make something reasonable, and i now concentrate in forums and how I can make money from other paying site which I am still searching for the best one now now.

Briangsam

There are several hundreds of free apps where we can make money but these apps have varying degrees of success. From almost zero to peanuts and to a reasonable payouts. There are few ones however, that can be tried out. Like Robinhood, My points, Worthy, Bonds, Drop, Acorns, Earny.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
All the apps you mentioned have real websites. You need to first sign up with those websites before you can download an app and start using it.

Take for instance, fiverr is a freelancing website where buyers and sellers meet to do transaction on various services like logo design, website building, brand marketing, social signal etc.

You do most of the work on the website, the app is just for updating and to reply the interested customers as soon as possible.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have acvount with fiverr, and upwork. But I was rejected to be a seller at upwork because of unavailability of space at upwork. That made me to choose fiverr ahead upwork, but my time at fiverr never been successful enough the way i want it cos of competition among freelancers. But gradually I'll be going till my own time of success arrives.