Earn Money Top 5 unique ways to make money online for students

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Sometimes you need extra cash for the upkeep in as a student when you are on campus. It might be a bit difficult to ask for extra cash from your parents.

Things can be more difficult if you are running on a student loan as you will not want to spend more than necessary.

The only option left for you if you are in this situation is to look for opportunity on how to make money online.

In this article I am going to highlight five unique ways to make money as a student. Here we go:

1 blogging: This comes first on my list as it has low barrier entry. This means that to get started you don't need to pay huge amount of money.

Once you have enough cash to buy a domain name and hosting account you are good to go.

A domain name cost less than $10 and there are some hosting packages that will cost you about $2 per month.

2 freelancing: this comes second in my list as you need nothing except for the high-demand skills which you can offer in exchange for cash on freelancing.

Apart from SEO and graphic design, you can also help students in secondary school to provide solution to some of their assignments.

3 virtual assistant: virtual assistant also offer you a chance to make more money as a student on part-time basis while you are still studying in the school.

All you need is dedication and ability to work hard. Some of the tasks you can do are data entry, form filling, content with writing etc.

3 Brand Domain Name Creation: This is one of the online money making opportunities which do not require any capital.

All you need is your computer system, internet connection and your brain. This is good for you if you are very creative. You'll be creating brandable domain names that are short and catchy.

4 Selling Ebooks On eBay: this is another opportunity to make money as a student on part-time basis.

If you have a special knowledge that will benefit lot of people you can simply create and a book on it and list it on eBay. You can also buy private label right on some ebooks.

It is certain that you'll be generating passive income every day from this platform.

5. Get Paid To Post: There are some websites online that are going to pay you for every insightful comments you post or content you create.

Majority of them have flexible plan that suit the schedule of students. You just have to sign up with all this website and create a timetable on how to post on this website then you start making money.

Other means of making money online for students that are worth mentioning are domain buying and selling, transcribing, proofreading and editing, voice over services etc

Additions to this list are also welcome, if you think there is an easy way for students to make money online that is not on the list, you can simply drop it in the comments box below so that people will have more options.

Samuel72

Verified member
As a student one of the best ways for you to make money online is by engaging yourself with paid to post site. you can also engage yourself with social media platforms such as Facebook Twitter and Instagram page, you can use the social Media platform to do marketing an advert for people and companies.

Ekuvero

It seems True though we are in a digital age now and learning a digital skill would be of added advantage to anybody who could be an expert in one of these digital skills especially that of web designing and programming. Where there is a readily available market and demands for programmers, copywriters, graphic designers on freelancing sites, fiverr etcetera. One could also earn some few bucks with just transcribing from the comfort of your home with just your mobile phone and data. One could still be earn affiliate marketer marketing people products where you would be given a certain percentage as your earning

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have truly talked in extentions on the ways by which students can also make money online. To be frank, the students don't need to involve in illegal business before they can make cool money online. I missed these opportunities when I was in school but I don't wish others also missed these golden opportunities as well.

Sammyesx

That is a very good list you put up there, as a student with the increasing cost of living, it will be a very step to go into any of the aforementioned mentioned business so as to help settle some bills. One just have to pickkve the one that will be convenient, it term of time, so as to be able to shuffle between school activities and making money.

Overcomer

Banned
As a student, it's true that you'll need some cash to keep yourself up in the campus and even outside the campus. There are many ways of getting money but I'll list just 3 of them.

1. Selling of things that student need and use often, you can also sell female palms, slippers and bags (This is most especially for the girls)

2. Online advert: If you have a lot friends, fans and viewers on your social media, you can make money by advertising people's business and Also managing online contest on your social media pages.

3. If you have any skills, feel free to publicise it.
By following the steps, you'll never lack.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are so many that you can use to make money online even when you are a student, I know sometimes more students generally have time for them self the focus on their studies, but you can at least make some money tonight by engaging yourself in a PTP site like trendri, bizdustry cashtime forum and forum coin, PTC site is also another way to make money online as a student.

allison001

Verified member
So many students don't really have time for themselves talking of making money online,but any serious student can make money online in a PTP site like this forum, watching videos online is also a good means student can make money online in their leisure time, clicking ads is also another way to do that.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's hard for some students to fund themselves if they are hustling to make both ends meet....So the internet is the best to earn some stipends to survive.

Well, I would recommend you work on forum sites like Trendri, cashtime and forumcoin.
Or become an affiliate marketer where you earn a commission whenever anyone buys from your referral link.