Top 5 promising cryptocurrencies for 2022

Greetings to all forum members. In this topic, I decided to share the top 5 cryptocurrencies, which, in my opinion, are the most promising for investing in 2022, that is, what you can invest in to earn the highest possible profit. As a matter of fact, what would I invest in the future? Let's start from the top one

1. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency where I would invest my money more than 40% of my capital and there are a lot of reasons for this.

2. Ethereum is the main gem, which after its V 2.0 update "EIP 1559 with ETH token burn mechanism" costs only 4.5 thousand dollars, which is not much. After such updates and Buterin's work on his brainchild, after a year in the bull market, Etherium will cost at least $7-10 thousand.

3. Cardano - it cost $3 at its All-time high, but now it has dropped a little in price, which is why it is worth investing at least 10% of your capital in ADA in order to fix at least 200-300% in the future

4. XRP or Ripple - in other words, there are still court cases with the SEC and if they win the whole case, then we should definitely see the XRP rate around $5.

5. Polkadot (DOT) is an altcoin that should not be ignored. With the idea of creating a decentralized internet and the possibility of developing parachains, the DOT token has not shown its strength yet.