Top 5 Crypto to Invest in 2022

Wiserr

1.Bitcoin (BTC)
Being a household name all over the world, one cannot start such a list without mentioning the king of crypto; Bitcoin. The table’s topper coin was created in 2009 by a person or a group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin promises lower fees than traditional payment methods and is operated by a decentralized system as it’s not backed by a government nor any commodity.
The world’s most well-known cryptocurrency price has soared almost 300% since May 2020, quadrupling past $60K.
2.Cardano (ADA)
Cardano is one of the fastest-growing proof-of-stake blockchain platforms that climbed up the exploding in popularity chart by crypto market cap since its creation in 2015. Cardano is considered as one of the most scalable blockchains, by the World Economic Forum.
Founded on peer-reviewed research and developed through evidence-based methods, its “principal” currency of ADA, has huge growth potentials that could drive its price up to $10.
In 2020, ADA’s price hiked 74,00% making scorching gains.
3.Tether (USDT)
Being a stable coin that is tied to the US dollar and holds steady at $1, Tether always seems like a good safe investment and a good entry to the crypto market.
Achieving real-world relevancy in a volatile market, USDT it’s favored by crypto users for daily transactions, and let’s not forget that it can be used to buy other cryptocurrencies as well.
4.Solana (SOL)
Considered to be "a potential long-term rival for Ethereum" by Bloomberg and being highlighted by The World Economic Forum, Solana has one of the most impressive price charts this year soaring 18,000% in value since its launch in 2020.
SOL has enamored the crypto sphere with its rock-bottom transaction fees thus rapidly expanding fan base every day.
5.Polkadot (DOT)
Polkadot is a next-generation platform that introduces a new era in scalability by connecting blockchains and enabling cross-blockchain “parachains” interoperability. Polka has a fast-growing user buzz making it one of the most anticipated projects in the industry. DOT is now the undisputed champion of the altcoin arena as it has been in a bull run this year paving its way to the top crypto chart.
PricePrediction estimates that the price will average $136.96 by 2025.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
1.Bitcoin (BTC)
Being a household name all over the world, one cannot start such a list without mentioning the king of crypto; Bitcoin. The table’s topper coin was created in 2009 by a person or a group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin promises lower fees than traditional payment methods and is operated by a decentralized system as it’s not backed by a government nor any commodity.
The world’s most well-known cryptocurrency price has soared almost 300% since May 2020, quadrupling past $60K.
2.Cardano (ADA)
Cardano is one of the fastest-growing proof-of-stake blockchain platforms that climbed up the exploding in popularity chart by crypto market cap since its creation in 2015. Cardano is considered as one of the most scalable blockchains, by the World Economic Forum.
Founded on peer-reviewed research and developed through evidence-based methods, its “principal” currency of ADA, has huge growth potentials that could drive its price up to $10.
In 2020, ADA’s price hiked 74,00% making scorching gains.
3.Tether (USDT)
Being a stable coin that is tied to the US dollar and holds steady at $1, Tether always seems like a good safe investment and a good entry to the crypto market.
Achieving real-world relevancy in a volatile market, USDT it’s favored by crypto users for daily transactions, and let’s not forget that it can be used to buy other cryptocurrencies as well.
4.Solana (SOL)
Considered to be "a potential long-term rival for Ethereum" by Bloomberg and being highlighted by The World Economic Forum, Solana has one of the most impressive price charts this year soaring 18,000% in value since its launch in 2020.
SOL has enamored the crypto sphere with its rock-bottom transaction fees thus rapidly expanding fan base every day.
5.Polkadot (DOT)
Polkadot is a next-generation platform that introduces a new era in scalability by connecting blockchains and enabling cross-blockchain “parachains” interoperability. Polka has a fast-growing user buzz making it one of the most anticipated projects in the industry. DOT is now the undisputed champion of the altcoin arena as it has been in a bull run this year paving its way to the top crypto chart.
PricePrediction estimates that the price will average $136.96 by 2025.
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative thread about the top 5 crypto to invest in 2022. I am sure that many people here will find your post really useful ad helpful because cryptocurrency investment is becoming more and more popular around the world.

It is true that cryptocurrency investment is considered to be among the best investments worldwide. I have heard that a lot of people make money from cryptocurrencies daily. So, I started investing in cryptocurrencies as well , though I do not have any special knowledge of them.
Anyway, I will see how it goes. It is believed that cryptocurrency investment is very risky so it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose.
Nevertheless, I find this crypto investment exciting. I like watching the crypto rates going up and down. Their rates are changing all the time!

In my opinion, crypto investment is worth trying provided that you are careful. Thank you very much for recommending to us these top 5 crypto.
It is a great help for everyone but especially for the beginners. I wish good luck to everyone! :)

FlamioCryptoNews

Cryptocurrencies today have surprised the world. Some have effectively got their heads around the peculiarity, while some areas yet calculating the potential outcomes that accompany it. There are various benefits of cryptocurrencies that can end up being incredibly productive for investments.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You shouldn't really advise people to invest in bitcoins because to me I don't even consider it as a suitable cryptocurrency that is meant for investment but people should rather look for the best opportunity to invest in other profitable cryptocurrency such as ada that you have just mentioned , It is the best and it is the most suitable base on the facts that its really have an important role to play around the crypto space.

Bitcoins is too huge and it wouldn't really generate profits to most investors especially those that are investing with smaller capital.

Possibly I am planning to invest more in ada if I have the money but for now I am focusing to invest on fantom , it is the best one for me and I considered its strictly for long-term purposes and I am not ready to sell it out anytime soon except it is absolutely necessary.

Tether that you are talking about is a stable point and I don't really sees the need for people to invest in such because stablecoin are not likely to generate profits to investors but only to people that are interested to maintain the value of their asset especially if the economy of their country is going down.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Base in your information, your observations are dependent on the coins marketcap. Their is no way Tether coin can be a preferred coin for investment around cryptocurrency, instead, it is used to store the coins due to their volatility. I wouldn't invest in Tether coin long term for earning profit, because it isn't profitable all that much, since it is equivalent to USD fiat currency. Ada coin is promising but have taking a toll, I never really paid attention at the moment for the coins that is under massive development. I'll pay attention further to get the coins with flashes of hitting high level in their prices. Bitcoin is showing signs of climbing up the ladder, let's see what the future holds for the coin as 2022 is already underway in some style.