Earn Money Top 3 Best Selling Fiverr Gigs

uforwealth

Verified member
Fiverr is a place where people go to sell and buy gigs.Gigs could be services or products. Many gigs are being created by fiverr sellers day in day out but not all of these gigs enjoy high demand. While some are selling fast, buyers rarely search for others let alone buy them.

The following are top 3 best selling gigs on Fiverr.

1. Logo Design
  2. Business card
  3. Flyer

Logo Design
Logo design is one of the profitable gigs on Fiverr. Every new business will always need professional logos to stand out from others.

Business Card
Business card is also a promising gig on Fiverr as it is always in demand almost every day by new business owners .

Flyer
Flyer is one of the ways in which business men or women gain exposure for their businesses. If you are good at designing attention grabbing flyers, you can make fortunes on Fiverr.com

Is there any gig on Fiverr that is selling more than those mentioned above ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I dint know why someone that wants to introduce me to fiverr asked me to choose copy writing. He told me some good reasons to choose the package even when I don't know much about it. I love the ones the poster highlighted because I have ideas on some of them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Animation video creation is one of the high in demand services in the marketplace. Backlinks especially the private blog network and guest posting are high in demand on fiverr. Copywriting service is another service people are demanding for on daily basis in the marketplace. Article writing is also in demand as more people are going in to plug in these days but they can't write.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think this three jobs have something in common, they all are jobs of a graphical designer, which means if you have the skill you can easily make money with this three gigs, so sweet and easy, one person with three different ways to earn a living, the challenges might just be to attain the raiting

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good information you have here because it would go a very long way in helping people choose the right niches in their freelancing journey. Copywriting is one of the most lucrative fiverr gigs in the sense that if you master it you will definitely be making a whole lot of money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When you log on to Fiverr or any other freelance crowding application you will meet a lot of gigs and it is very important for you to keep it at the back of your mind that to the money does not matter. You should instead focus on learning a skill that you are more passionate about.

uforwealth

Verified member
I dint know why someone that wants to introduce me to fiverr asked me to choose copy writing. He told me some good reasons to choose the package even when I don't know much about it. I love the ones the poster highlighted because I have ideas on some of them.
Copywriting is also one of the best skills one must learn to make money not only on fiverr but also on other freelancing website such as people per hour. So, that person is right. What I noticed from your comment is you are not knowledgeable about copywriting. Had it been you are a seasoned copywriter , you would have added copywriting to the list of what you can do best.

Try to learn copy writing and you will never regret you did.

uforwealth

Verified member
When you log on to Fiverr or any other freelance crowding application you will meet a lot of gigs and it is very important for you to keep it at the back of your mind that to the money does not matter. You should instead focus on learning a skill that you are more passionate about.
You have spoken the truth. However, try to understand that some people have passions for skills that are not in demand now and will not be in demand in the nearest future. So, we need to learn skills that people want to pay for now and will like to continue buying forever, if we don't want to waste our time and energy.

uforwealth

Verified member
This is a very good information you have here because it would go a very long way in helping people choose the right niches in their freelancing journey. Copywriting is one of the most lucrative fiverr gigs in the sense that if you master it you will definitely be making a whole lot of money.
You are right. Copywriting is lucrative because copywriters will continue to enjoy high demand as long as new products continue to be manufactured.

Although copywriting may require a lot of time and energy because it involves learning frequent practice to be mastered ,the results will be amazing,fantastic and encouraging.