Top 10 forex brokers.

Honestguyz

There are so many Forex brokers who provide the best services to their customers. Below are the list of top 10 Forex brokers according to my research.
1. IG.
2. Etoro.
3. XM group.
4. Forex.com.
5. Saxo bank.
6. Octafx.
7. FBS.
8. Fxpro.
9. IC markets.
10. AvaTrade.

Mary Frederick

I have been with Eurotrader broker for a long time and they charge me narrow trading spread and flexible leverage option. The broker is highly secure for big investors and they allow new investors with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Despite FXOpen not in the list above that mentioned, however I feel this is the best broker according my opinion due my experience trading with this company already more than ten years and so far so good experience, withdraw money less than 24 hours, trading condition with low spread is okey, trading platform supported MT4, MT5, and TickTrader. FXOpen also awarded as best ECN broker in 2021 by IAFT and innovative broker 2022 by Traders Union.

Asahi

Verified member
Reviewing trading performance helps traders detect his shortcomings and work on them effectively. But our traders are less willing to do this because they want to make a quick buck. Eurotrader’s 111% deposit bonus, narrow trading spread and high leverage help traders earn big amount.