Too much anger can cause health issues

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Anger can cause issues in our lives if not controlled....We should be able to control our anger as if not controlled properly it may lead to health issues.

The profuse flow of stressed chemicals in the body that most times associated with the metabolic changes that triggers anger problem in people may eventually causes several severe health problems like:
Headaches, insomnia, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke.

Managing our anger problem is very vital and crucial to our lives, and over all health and even relationship with people.

If we are extremely angry in a situation or circumstances, it's better we walk away for some minutes then come back if we are alright.

I hope you are managing your anger issues....??

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Anger generally is very dangerous for anyone and I would tell you that anyone who does not have the ability to control his or her anger may even miss a lifetime opportunity. Anger can also cause headache and a lot of health issues and it can also lead to depression as you have rightly stated.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Anger generally is very dangerous for anyone and I would tell you that anyone who does not have the ability to control his or her anger may even miss a lifetime opportunity. Anger can also cause headache and a lot of health issues and it can also lead to depression as you have rightly stated.
Thats it brother....Anger is very deadly if not controlled. Just as you have said, it could make anyone to lose and miss the greatest opportunity of their life. I think in all situations and circumstances we should always be in control of our anger not anger be in control of us, when it's other way round, that could be deadly

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Anger is a negative emotion that can’t be helpful to the body in any way. If you need to nourish the body then only positive emotions can help accomplish this. Anger will release unwanted chemicals into the body system and ofcourse what do we expect from such than ill health to the body.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Anger is a negative emotion that can’t be helpful to the body in any way. If you need to nourish the body then only positive emotions can help accomplish this. Anger will release unwanted chemicals into the body system and ofcourse what do we expect from such than ill health to the body.
Well spoken....we should bemoan anger as it does nothing other than creating havoc in our lives. Everyone gets angry though, but it should be tamed and be controlled. So many things have happened or damaged all because of excess anger. Moreover, as you have said, it's negative emotions that brings it, we should always allow the positive emotions to live a better life.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Anger has an adverse effect on physical health, emotional health, as well as mental health. When you are angry, your blood pressure will rise and this is not good for your heart. If you have an anger issue, you will also have a bad relationship in your personal life as well as professional life. Control your anger.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Anger has an adverse effect on physical health, emotional health, as well as mental health. When you are angry, your blood pressure will rise and this is not good for your heart. If you have an anger issue, you will also have a bad relationship in your personal life as well as professional life. Control your anger.
Well said mate! Too much anger needs to be controlled, it has a devastating outcome that posses great threat to our overall being. Although anger is unavoidable in life, there's no way you would not be getting angry few times or once in a while but our anger needs to be tamed when it's getting too much.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Anger is not good at all and doctors uses to advise people to always fill happy which can greatly contributed to bad health challenge. It is very advisable to be smiling always and it is really good for health. Apart from that anger can not make any thing good except destruction.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I am not religious but godly and I love using some religious quote. The prophet of the Muslim (peace be upon him) says anybody who can control his anger can control anything. That's very correct. It is normal for us to get angry but we must have limit to our anger because we are hurting ourselves. It takes more muscles to frown than to smile.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Anger is not good at all and doctors uses to advise people to always fill happy which can greatly contributed to bad health challenge. It is very advisable to be smiling always and it is really good for health. Apart from that anger can not make any thing good except destruction.
Well said brother....it's bad to always be angry cos it's dangerous to always be. Though, we may experience anger at any time cos we deal with different kinds of people everyday and some people can be so frustrating but we should be able to control our emotions at any point in time.. anger can truly cause downfall.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though I am not religious but godly and I love using some religious quote. The prophet of the Muslim (peace be upon him) says anybody who can control his anger can control anything. That's very correct. It is normal for us to get angry but we must have limit to our anger because we are hurting ourselves. It takes more muscles to frown than to smile.
Yes you are right bro.... controlling our anger is the best to do even though we can't thoroughly stay away from being angry and that's the reality. But we can always control it. If our anger controls us that may be the beginning of our destruction. And think truly if we can control our anger we can control everything.

Paridhi

Anger can cause issues in our lives if not controlled....We should be able to control our anger as if not controlled properly it may lead to health issues.

The profuse flow of stressed chemicals in the body that most times associated with the metabolic changes that triggers anger problem in people may eventually causes several severe health problems like:
Headaches, insomnia, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke.

Managing our anger problem is very vital and crucial to our lives, and over all health and even relationship with people.

If we are extremely angry in a situation or circumstances, it's better we walk away for some minutes then come back if we are alright.

I hope you are managing your anger issues....??
Yes, too much anger is bad for our health and society as well. In my last reply on being happy is a way to good health. Now this time it just opposite, too much anger is not good for the health. As when being furious negative chemicals or hormones flow inside the body which are not good for our health. So it is true that we should not too much anger.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yes, too much anger is bad for our health and society as well. In my last reply on being happy is a way to good health. Now this time it just opposite, too much anger is not good for the health. As when being furious negative chemicals or hormones flow inside the body which are not good for our health. So it is true that we should not too much anger.
Well said ma'dame..... Health is wealth! We should always keep in mind that anger causes no good than to bring havoc to one's life. That's why we should always find a way to control ourselves during the state of being angry. I have said it on this thread that anger is unavoidable totally for humans. Some times you are going to get angry bout some things but we should just be in control.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When you flare up that is an indication that you have given way to anger. It is important to have control of yourself at all times especially during critical times when your emotion will rise to the hilt. I believe in the saying that you count from 1 to 10 before you react. That will give you enough time to think sanely.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
When you flare up that is an indication that you have given way to anger. It is important to have control of yourself at all times especially during critical times when your emotion will rise to the hilt. I believe in the saying that you count from 1 to 10 before you react. That will give you enough time to think sanely.
You are right....I think we can have means to control our anger, just as you have claim counting 1 to 10 could give us time to reflect on our decision before taking them, I think that's a great strategy to control our anger. Anger can lead to so much destruction. We should stay away from getting angry to the extreme.