To have a stable income

Amirwasilah

The first thing that comes to my mind when I heard the word "money" is stability. The goal in life to me is not neccessarily to become rich, but instead to be financially stable. By this I mean that I want to be at a point in my life where I don't have to worry about money and I have the ability to change lives if I feel that it is nessaesary.

PICKFORD

Verified member
To have a stable income is actually not easy you have to put in a lot of hard work, a lot of research, a lot of time, and energy in processing and establishing your money making ideas. Luckily there are various ways in which you can establish your ideas one of the ideas that a lot of people used to earn stable income online is by creating their own website. But now what if you have a website what exactly will you be using the website for a lot of people use the website as a game centre for others to play games but people also use the website as a market for people looking to buy different products but I will best to recommend that you build. A website that satisfies the need for people who are looking to buy varieties of products everyone some day or the other will need something at the best place to get quick and easy and also reliable access to most of these things is through online marketing. Most of the things you can sell on your website online include ebooks, musics, groceries, sitting room appliances, phone accessories, gadgets, as well as computer spare parts, computer backup devices ,etc

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It it is not really easy to create a stable income because there are a lot of challenges in life but if you have proper knowledge of money you can definitely do that because there are a lot of people that have done that over the years. If you want a stable income one thing you must do is to venture into various things and invest your money and time in different businesses. You must not depend on one type of job or business to make money because that is one of the ways in which people go broke. You must be willing to learn a whole lot of things and monetize them as the case may be. Depending on one source of income is not good for someone that wants to build a stable income. Making good investment like investing in real estate and many other lucrative businesses is also very advisable. You can also invest on stocks and shares. This kind of things helps you to make a whole lot of money on the long run. you must try as much as possible not to spend your money on things that are unnecessary and would not give you any benefit.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't believe that it is not easy to have a stable income. The reason why people are saying that it is not easy is not having capital to start a business. No, I don't agree. To start a business, we will need capital which is the main thing. I can't not be penniless and be taking about having business (stable income). Once there is money then I can talk about business.
And to start a business. We need to do some findings on the business before we just jump into the business. There are many business that have started and are no more now. That is because they did not do there finding right.
The only thing that can make a business to fall in not having the right info or techniques. For example, like someone that wants to start a business with forex trading. If the person did not learn the beginners guide and did not have his own or borrowed good techniques. He or she will not be successful. But having the right techniques and tools. A forex traders will be successful.
So it is easy to have a stable income. Only that the person needs to do lots of findings about the business and always be patient. Because not been patient will leads to lost to the business.

Richee84

Financial stability is not an easy thing to achieve in life, human want can never be satisfy and our want will keep increasing as our income also increase. It is very possible to have to have a stable financial income but the only problem is that most people who are in that line will still want to achieve more in life and by so doing they intend to still increase their income so they can earn more and achieve more. The best thing is to just achieve a level where money will not be much problem to ones want and needs. No matter the income we earn in life from our various place of work or business, we will still always look for more way to generate more income as human want are insatiable in nature.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The first thing that comes to my mind when I heard the word "money" is stability. The goal in life to me is not neccessarily to become rich, but instead to be financially stable. By this I mean that I want to be at a point in my life where I don't have to worry about money and I have the ability to change lives if I feel that it is nessaesary.
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. I noticed that you are a new member. Welcome to Trendri. We are a big family here. I am sure that you will enjoy working on this platform.

Your post is very interesting. It is true that everyone wants to have a stable income and this is very important because there are a lot of daily needs that must be covered. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. I do not want to become rich either but financial stability and freedom is very significant since you do not have to worry about money which is very stressful.

My humble opinion is that you should have alternatives and options. You should not rely only on one source of income but at least on two sources or more. Furthermore, you should be very careful with your expenses and try not to spend money on things you do not really need. In addition, you should save some money for any future needs that may arise. Undoubtedly, life is unpredictable, so putting some money aside for a rainy day is wise.

Of course, we shouldn't forget Trendri because it is a legit and trustworthy site where we can work and make a stable income every day. On Trendri we earn money while having a good time and learning new things.

Caramelle

I would always equate a stable income to having a job as a civil servant in the government. It is stable because one's security of tenure is protected. by law. A government employee's salary gradually increases up to the point of retirement. If you get lucky, you can get promoted. The retirement funds are also something to look forward to. As long as they are in the government office from 8 to 5 PM, they get paid a fixed salary and some allowances. That is why no matter how low ranking the position is, it will always be tightly contested by multiple applicants.

On the other hand, private employees often have more responsibilities but they have to struggle to get a job and stay at it. Getting a promotion and salary raise often translates to more responsibilities and extended working hours.

Trying to earn a stable and decent income online is difficult because of the fickle nature of earning sites. One has to continuously look for sites to work on to sustain the level of earnings required.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If you can afford what you want in life, I believe you are financially stable. But to attain this level in life is another problem to battle. Don't you know that if you can afford financial stability in you life, you are definitely rich in your own way. And becoming rich is not easy to come by. To reach this level, you need to work harder and smarter. When you work harder, it doesn't mean you would make money, but you also need to work smarter.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Everything is quite possible in this life but mostly all these things will depend on an individual that will determine how they are likely to succeed. personally I do not have a stable source of income now but with time i can be able to achieve this if I am really serious with my life, because a person that is not serious with his life will not be able to achieve anything , if you are so conscious of the future then you must really know what you want and you must start pusuing it as early as possible because humans do not have time.

Some people might find it very much difficult for them to have a good source of income , the reason is because they don't have anyone to lead or guide them through ,this should not be as an excuse , you should look for an opportunity to raise money , there are different ways a person can make money both online and offline..

You can start from the little things that you have interest on , from there to the biggest one you have interest in doing , it may not really be an easy thing but with time it will be very much possible for you to achieve it all.

Kendy

Verified member
Having a stable income is not an easy feat especially in the unstable and dwindling economy. Having a sustainable earning capacity online is only really feasible if you've acquired certain competitive skills like; web and content development, graphics design, freelancing skills as a whole, Forex trading and cryptocurrencies skills.

Personally, my motive to having sustainable income would be to divert my resources to Real estate investment because I consider it to be the goldmine of the offline ecosystem.