Trading Discussion To become successful

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Trader should know what the expert or pro trader are doing. The road to becoming a professional and profitable trader can be long. Invest your time in advance to find what expert trader and a good broker like Eurotrader. Trader also should make profit consistent. To be a successful trader, you need to stick to a profitable trading strategy. And that means it's consistent. If you have inconsistent trading rules and that was a big mistake.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The road to becoming a successful forex trader is bright for the person who is willing to learn and exercise patience towards the learning and trial process. Cos the investment scheme doesn't work over night, its simply a gradual process before it will start moving up and the lon awaited profit will come by. That's why we ought to learn the basics, cos experience matters.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah you really need to be more consistent when trying to make more money from forex , since the market is very much hard to predict you have to create new strategies and be more consistent with the way you are learning more about it , so you could get more understanding

Jack Reacher

Verified member
It is extremely difficult to be successful in Forex. Although it may appear easy from the outside perspective, the person who does it is aware of the stress and hassle is incurred when he does it effectively. I was fortunate in spite of my having no prior knowledge or experience, I was still able to master everything with Eurotrader because they have an incredible instructional program that I go to follow and the results are recent and mind-blowing. There are also not any hidden fees.

destinyrim

It is true that traders are required to consistently work and follow their rules if they want to achieve success in trading. However, I’ve seen that most of the new traders find it difficult to be consistent with one method or strategy. The problem is there is so much of everything that they feel the need to know it all and if they make a simple strategy by avoiding a lot of tools then the fear of missing out something important takes over. Therefore, to become successful, master one profitable strategy, stick to it and it will serve you much better than a whole bunch of poorly made strategies.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most important thing about trading is that you should not go with the mindset that you are going to be making millions of dollars in just about a week. Institutional traders and people who are investing with big amount of money usually sets long-term targets for themselves in which they are going to be making small amount of profit for a very long time consistently. This is also something that you should become also try to use that mentality if you want to stay very long in the market. It is also going to enable you not to show too much emotions.

Zonked

To become successful in forex trading, you need to have a strategy in place that will allow you to trade profitably in the forex market. Also, try to find out your edge. There are a vast majority of traders who are unaware of the trading edge, if you can do a little effort and recognize your market edge, you have better chances to make profits.

E

eldavis

To be a successful trader, the lessons and learning never ends, there is always something to learn each day you go into the forex market. Trade less and study more, No matter how much experience you have, it does not completely eliminate losses, though it helps alot in reducing it.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
For success, you need patience, hard work, good strategy and pure trading knowledge. After all you have to trade with a regulated broker because the market is saturated withs cam brokers. Eurotrader is a scam free broker and secure for investors.