Trading Discussion To become a professional trader

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
FX or forex trading is a marketplace where traders buy and sell foreign currencies to try to make a profit. To become a professional trader, you need a consistent effort to learn and practice forex over a long period of time. So, traders should learn first. In my case, I learned from Eurotrader materials. The broker also gives leverage 1: 500, tight spread, and much more.

Suba

Staff member
I agree with you, to become a professional forex trader we need at least 2 years, if we learn on our own either through websites or videos without expert guidance, we often get unsatisfactory results, incomplete mastery of skills, so in my opinion learning forex trading is the best is through the course, because in the course we will learn from the basics of forex trading to the advanced level,

HeavLeighGill

Definitely agree that it takes a good amount of time and effort to learn everything. New traders should never skip out on a demo account either!

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Demo trading could be very effective when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account. I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, upto 1:500 leverage from 1:50 and instant trade execution.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Fine! you can make money as an online trader but I do not believe anyone can become a professional, because despite all the so called strategies outlined for this business, I do not see any of them that can get you up to 90% assurance of making money every time you invest in it. Believe it or not, it is the bitter truth. People loose big money on those trading app everyday. Well I understand that we all have our different beliefs about what to do to make money, but as for me, I don’t see it as a reliable source to earn a living.

No one becomes a professional trader right away. It takes years of practice to earn this title but the first step to become professional is to learn the basics of forex. Many traders directly dive in to learn trading strategies without understanding how the market works. In order to become professional at something you must build a strong foundation and shift your focus from outcomes to the process.

Mary Frederick

Newcommers are always in a hburry to derive profit from the market that carries significant amount of risk for them. Actually, risk depends on leverage so be careful about using leverage. You are flexible at using leverage so it’s up to you how much risk you will take in your trading. FXOpulence makes sure all facilities and uses smart technlogy to ensure smooth trading performance.

FXOchartist

Verified member
How to become a professional traders need a process and there is no shortcut to success here, all need hard work and dedication to achieve a goal. However if already find the best way, making money from forex trading will feel easy. If still beginners, they can maximize broker facility like a demo account to test trading strategy without any risk, because in demo account only uses virtual money, profitable in demo account can build success in real account, generally all brokers provide demo accounts, I often use demo ECN FXOpen to test trading strategy.