Business Insurance Tips to Claim Life Insurance

Mertayasa

The reason is, life insurance can indeed be passed on to family or loved ones when the insured dies. The purpose of this insurance is to protect loved ones. Life insurance, usually used by the head of the family or the breadwinner of the family. So when the insured dies, there is insurance money that can help relieve his family members financially. No wonder this insurance is also referred to as inheritance. Unfortunately, there are still many who are confused about how to claim this type of insurance. Moreover, all this time, those associated with insurance companies are the insured. As a result, when the insured dies, the heirs are confused about how to disburse the claim.

Several ways to claim life insurance, if the insured dies in general:
1. Prepare the Insured's Death Certificate
2. Prepare the Policy or Agreement Letters
3.Filling the Form
4. Other Letters
5.Waiting for Verification
After submitting all the required documents and requirements, you just have to wait for the process. The verification process does take some time. The reason is, the insurer must analyze carefully about filing a claim.​

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Life insurance is a good thing to do but in my home country, people see life insurance as a death sentence. It's very difficult for life insurance companies to strive here, simply because it's always difficult to win people over to buy the policy. The advantage in this type of insurance is so enormous.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Life insurance is a good thing to do but in my home country, people see life insurance as a death sentence. It's very difficult for life insurance companies to strive here, simply because it's always difficult to win people over to buy the policy. The advantage in this type of insurance is so enormous.
This is the way life insurance is portrait almost everywhere.... because when you look at it deeply how do you think the beneficiary of a life insurer will benefit from his insurance policy plan, if not after his/her death...? It's a direct view I concur. Perhaps the benefit will go to the next of kin.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This was apt but sometimes those in authority just delay claims unnecessarily and you begin to wonder what the problem is all about. But it is good one even know the process in the beginning to know how to go about it. It is good for parents to always carry this type insurance policy it does help after departure

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
The word “claim” makes it sound as if it’s not going to be purchased. I am sure there is no insurance company that will allow any client to get the plan from them without paying for it. I mean it’s not a reward you earn, it is like a product that has to be bought

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Life insurance is one of the best types of insurance because it will definitely make you and your family not to suffer in terms of unforeseen circumstances. One of the major benefit of life insurance is that it can be passed from one generation to the other provided the necessary agreements are obeyed.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Thanks for the enlightenment , the insurer family need to be educated about this so they could recieve the full benefits when the person dies later on ,and for now life insurance policy seems to be part of the best insurance policy for many as they could get the benefit they want both on short term and long term