Tips to be a successful trader

Maluxy

• Make a Plan and Stick to It. ...
  • Practice. ...
  • Forecast the “Weather Conditions” of the Market. ...
  • Know Your Limits. ...
  • Know Where to Stop Along the Way. ...
  • Check Your Emotions at the Door. ...
  • Keep It Slow and Steady.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most important thing about being a forex trader is just how disciplined you can be able to be even a while applying the right strategies to make you money. The market is something that is constantly changing and if you want to be a good trader then you should know exactly how you are going to be adjusting yourself to this trading, and changes. Your strategy and how you are going to approach the market also is going to change and how fast you are going to the text this is also going to mean a lot. This is why it is good to thread as part of a group.

Neuroid

Tips that have been helpful for me-

1) A Trading plan and sticking to it

2) Backtesting, despite my wins and losses.

3) Reading books on trading psychology and implementing the lessons in my trading

4) Being persistent

Ponmo

Tips to become a successful trader-

1) Learning from your trades.

2) Backtesting

3) Maintaining a trading journal

4) Taking small risks

5) Managing risk and money

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To become a successful business men there are some factors needed to put in to consideration.
Those factors are:
  • one must have knowledge on how to manage people or customers very well in order to make good sales.
  • one should also ready to make goods or services available to. customers whenever its needed.
- The environment where one is selling also matter if one really want to make good sales.
- The price one is selling the goods or product must be what customer can afford because customers always want what they can derive value from at any time.
Once all these is well put in place then; there will be no problem again.

Tactical

Thanks for sharing these tips! Another tip I would like to add is to never stop learning. Forex is an unpredictable market. Only your knowledge takes you ahead. Apart from backtesting, sign up for content that can help you become a better trader.

Setho

VIP Contributor
One of the best tips that I have found to be particularly helpful in forex trading is that you should always seek more education . The forex market like every other physical market is usually changing and as such if you are holding onto our data strategies you are going to continuously lose money which is something you do not want. You should consider update yourself about the latest technologies that is coming up and also global trends that can be able to affect markers.

If you want to be a good trader then it is important that you should also have the ability to know when to enter and went to exit as well as setting targets for yourself . It is not every time that things are going to be going according to plan and as such whenever you make the required amount of money that you have set for yourself in a day you should take some break and change your trading strategy .
This is also I'm going to be similar to whenever you have a string of losing trades and instead of trying to chase your losses and make everything in one trade you should take a break and change of strategy.

waldgrave

I received the same advice from one of my friends who is a trader. He said, “ the market isn’t your friend, and it keeps changing.” So, in order to comply as per the market, you need to study the market regularly. “There is no holy grail in trading”, he added. The more you study, the better you will understand the market, and the better trader you will perform.

Asahi

Verified member
To be successful in trading, traders have to develop successful trading techniques and patience. Learn how to analyze the market technically and fundamentally. These analyses help us generate signals over the market. Eurotrader provides all necessary trading tools for market analysis.