Tips on how you can succeed turning your hobbies into a business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You know you can make good of your hobbies by turning them into a good business. You need to first learn how things work because going ahead with it. You would need to consider the below guidelines to see how successful you would be in the long run:

• Check out your level of commitment for your passion or hobby
  • Start out as a fun thing before you dream of making huge money off it
  • Draw out a business plan on it; this will help you ascertain it can actually be a good hustle for you
  • Think about if you want to be an online or an offline business or both. This will help you determined the strategies to be adopted
  • Write out your achievable marketing methods and how you intend to succeed with them
What other principles will be needed?

A lot of people who are making money on YouTube today didn't have the mindset of making money from it. Many of the popular YouTubers today started it as a way of passing out time and before they know it there garnered a lot of attention and get monetized. so your passion can really make you Rich if only you are committed enough.

A lot of people who are making money on YouTube today didn't have the mindset of making money from it. Many of the popular YouTubers today started it as a way of passing out time and before they know it there garnered a lot of attention and get monetized. so your passion can really make you Rich if only you are committed enough.
That's so true Linda Ikeji blog one of the pioneer blogger in Nigeria says she just started blogging for the fun of it. But she was surprised when brands started asking her about price for an ad on her blog. She was shocked at how much she was makiing monthly and she is still here cashing out heavily from.her passion. She need to find our path and develop it

That's so true Linda Ikeji blog one of the pioneer blogger in Nigeria says she just started blogging for the fun of it. But she was surprised when brands started asking her about price for an ad on her blog. She was shocked at how much she was makiing monthly and she is still here cashing out heavily from.her passion. She need to find our path and develop it
Yeah that is it and I also had her in mind when I was making that comment. A lot of people over the years have turned their passion into money generating source because making money from doing what you love doing is very enjoyable. The main reason a lot of people do not make money online is that they don't know that it is very necessary for you to add value first and also try to make it a hobby.

As I had posted in another thread gardening is my hobby that I am planning to turn into a business. I am fond of growing seedlings in plastic pots that are ready for selling. Right now I have 10 cashew seedlings that can be sold for at least $5 per seedling. I also have custard apple, red pepper, lemon and herbs.

Most especially the level of comittment , passion and that spirit of not giving up in suceeding in turning that hobbie into business , because a lot of people have that hobbie but they are obviously using it for fun instead of basically converting the hobbie into business and make more gains than expected and fetch them more profit as usual too

I have always wished to become a writer and my dream of being a writer has been fulfilled in the shape of working on paid to post forums and some other online sites and I am quite happy with that. One more way to turn my passion into a cash earning opportunity is to write E-books and sell on big platforms. In short, a person should always pursue a business idea or a career he or she is most interested in.

It can be enjoyable if we can all turn our hobbies into money. But if you go to YouTube you would see several channels of people doing so. You would see some people that likes dancing, and they turn that into channel and they started earning from it

You see some as well, especially guys that loves football jogging and they are making it on YouTube. Anything is possible!

It can be enjoyable if we can all turn our hobbies into money. But if you go to YouTube you would see several channels of people doing so. You would see some people that likes dancing, and they turn that into channel and they started earning from it

You see some as well, especially guys that loves football jogging and they are making it on YouTube. Anything is possible!

Unfortunately, not everyone can earn from Youtube because Youtube has made some unfavorable changes to their terms of services and policies regarding monetization. You can still make money by doing something you really enjoy and you would not need Youtube for that. If you are good at football, then you can start football coaching classes. If you are a good writer, you can write E-books and earn in the process.

Unfortunately, not everyone can earn from Youtube because Youtube has made some unfavorable changes to their terms of services and policies regarding monetization. You can still make money by doing something you really enjoy and you would not need Youtube for that. If you are good at football, then you can start football coaching classes. If you are a good writer, you can write E-books and earn in the process.
We are on the same page bro.... Even with their strict terms and conditions, we still have newbies coming up and making it there. You just need to be good at what you do and follow the rules, and know how to drive traffic to your channel and having subscribers as well. With that anyone can start and with consistency, he/she may get there. I'm an encourager, not the other way round.

I am a Ventriloquist apart from being a Veterinarian. I have started Ventriloquism as my hobby and after few years I used to give professional shows in and around my city. For that I have contacted a contractor who used to give publicity and get the shows for me. My job was to go on the stage and to give in return of my fixed fee. This I have done for several years. For that matter I have given more than 1000 shows so far.

When better plans are carried out we can make good use of our hobbies and turn them into money making types. I'm a soccer addict right from early age, my passion for the game have made me playing semi pro, even in my school, i play competitions to earn some incentive participating. What's driving me do that?? Passion through what i called hobby.

Turning hobbies into business is an interesting one. If the business we choose is related to our hobbies, we will never get tired no matter what, frustration can not set in sibve we are happy doing what we love to do. I will look in that direction now. It's really an interesting topic and we should look inwards , ask ourselves the way we can make money turning our hobby into business

YouTube is a perfect example of people that turn their passion
or hobby into money. someone can start a fitness channel and on daily basis he will be training himself and of course as we all know there are a lot of people who looking to lose weight and then attractive body postures. Dancing is also another good hobby in which anyone can can turn to cash.

Turning hobbies into business is an interesting one. If the business we choose is related to our hobbies, we will never get tired no matter what, frustration can not set in sibve we are happy doing what we love to do. I will look in that direction now. It's really an interesting topic and we should look inwards , ask ourselves the way we can make money turning our hobby into business
Of course that is definitely true. If you do what you love you will definitely not be tired because first of all you may not have money in mind at first. there are a lot of people who started YouTube channel without having the mindset of making money from it but as Time goes on, they got monetized and started making a whole lot of money. Passion is good and turning it to cash is sweet.

There are a lot of pointers from many people about how lucrative and easy it will be to turn your hobby into a paying skill and I very much agree with that. You should first research about just how good you are on that particular hobby and then find out how you were able to help people and then get paid for it.