Tips for Finding the Perfect Life Coach

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Finding the right life coach can be a daunting task. There are so many to choose from, and they all seem to promise the same things. If you're in a state of overwhelm, here are 10 tips for finding the perfect life coach:

1. Know what you want from your coach.

2. Ask yourself these questions before hiring a coach: Do I have specific goals that I want to accomplish? Do I want assistance on the big picture or with day-to-day issues? What kind of feedback do I need (emotional, behavioral, spiritual)? What type of support do I need (bonding support, accountability support)?

3. Talk with someone who has hired a coach before and ask them what they thought of their experience. This will help you get an idea of whether or not this is something you want to pursue further.

4. Find a way to test out your life coach before hiring them by asking them questions via email or text message over several days so that they can give detailed responses instead of just giving general answers like "I think it depends." This will help ensure that you're getting quality service rather than just hearing what your coach thinks you want to hear.