Review Timebucks - scam or Legit?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I want to share my experience in this very page the site I joined presently and I have started making little little earning despite that am yet to received any payment in my wallet,Paypal or Local Account.

No matter the activities one engage oneself there,either taking survey,helping company to advertise,doing referral competition etc.
And in the timebucks forum; one can only receive payment when you reach $10.

Though with all this good nature I and attribute am yet to agree totally that is a legit site yet because sometime I will like to take we survey and only what they tell me is that the survey did not match me and that I should wait till another time or that my country is not qualify to take it.
This use to be painful some times.
My question is that; Timebucks- Scam or Legit?

Solution
No doubt timebucks is legit, but the earnings are poor for the lower tier regions, cos the higher task options aren't opened for us to earn. Example surveys aren't open for our region to earn. I checked myself properly and saw that i have no realistic chance of reaching their minimum withdrawal threshold i just quit for other better paying options.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I would have checked out the website as well before making my verdict but since you are experiencing lack of survey, I am sure I will be experiencing the same because I stay in the third tier countries as well where surveys are not readily available for us. It is now left for other country citizens to review the websites

uforwealth

Verified member
You will have to be very careful when it comes to working with sites like timebucks that don't allow all people from all over the world to take surveys. They may accuse you of violating their rules and regulation if you use VPN to get lots of surveys.

Try to visit google.com and type Timebucks 'review' in the search bar. The results that will come will help you to make decisions on weither to continue working with timebucks or quit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No doubt timebucks is legit, but the earnings are poor for the lower tier regions, cos the higher task options aren't opened for us to earn. Example surveys aren't open for our region to earn. I checked myself properly and saw that i have no realistic chance of reaching their minimum withdrawal threshold i just quit for other better paying options.

Solution

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Timebuck has been around for a long while now I think I came across it since 2019 on beermoneyforum and I checked out the site because of the positive reviews on the site but unfortunately didn't work for me. The task is mostly for those in tier 1 countries so to make good money you need to be from these. Countries

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Timebuck has been around for a long while now I think I came across it since 2019 on beermoneyforum and I checked out the site because of the positive reviews on the site but unfortunately didn't work for me. The task is mostly for those in tier 1 countries so to make good money you need to be from these. Countries
Yes, its been long in the online earning industry, but mostly suited for those coming in top tier country users. The minimum withdrawal threshold on the site isn't all that high, which is $10. It is quickly reached if you're residing in the top country. But for those residing in the lower tier countries their own case is different. You'll suffer, work those menial tasks for months before reaching cash out. That's why i abandoned it after a week signing up.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
it is legit. I tried too, but in order to gain a bit you have to have many referrals and spend a few hours a day doing different tasks.
I can't bring referrals when I'm not earning as much as i can to record a payment proof to convince more people about the site legitimacy. That's one of the reason I m dropped timesbucks, cos the earnings are nowhere near to write home about. It works proper for those top tier countries, and they can quickly reach the minimum withdrawal threshold.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Timebucks is a good site....I think I have an account with them. I still have few cents left in my account. But to earn that few cents took me almost a week lol. I wish there are so many ways to earn faster there it could have been an encouragement for me. But it's not a site I will always visit for real.

Mertayasa

This is a legit site. I currently working in this site. If you want to make money here, you need at least have 50 active referrals, otherwise it'ii very difficult to achieve minimum withdrawal.
Only need $10 to be able to cash out. So far I just can make 1 time cash out and work on the second, third and so on.​

chicnthin

I think it's a legitimate site. I have seen many members from other forum sites talk about and have been paid by it. Although, in order to get much offers, you have to be residing in a top tier country. Of course others can earn too, but it won't be probably much. That's the case on most survey sites.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read about Timebucks in another forum and it looks like a legit site for earnings because of the comments that are mostly positive. I just don't dig in the details of how to earn because I have no intention of joining. My favorite sites to work on are ptp sites. I have no penchant for doing micro tasks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My account with timebucks is still there and my earnings above $1 its still there too. It will really take long time for me to withdraw such kind of earnings around timebucks earn. Already I have forgotten about withdrawing from the site its never on my mind to do that. I'm simply engaging on other stuffs to earn money online and not with timebucks that have complex tasks with low pay rate.

MOSIUR

I have been watching the advertisements of Timebucks for a long time whenever I start to work in some site. I have just seen some of your comments on Timebucks; most of the words carry a positive role. Minimum cash out threshold is the main factor here; if it were $1, anyone can easily confirm what type of site it is.