TimeBucks - Earning Cash for Doing Unique Rewarding Tasks | Updated

jonas

<<<TimeBucks>>> Founded: 2014 | Changing the World, one Task at a time!!!
TimeBucks is an online reward portal, where you can earn money in several ways.

<<<Earning Options>>>
==>Paid Surveys;
You can take surveys through a number of different providers while being logged into and get paid into your TimeBucks account.
==>Watch video;
You will find a variety of videos that you can watch and earn rewards from.
==>Offerwalls;
You get paid to download apps, to sign up for a website, to test a product for free, etc.
==>Content options (clicks, slideshows, news, sponsors)
Slideshows
In this task, you will get paid to go through 7 pages of slideshows. Click the green View button to begin the task. You can do 20 slideshows per day, but only 1 every 10 minutes. After the 10 minute timer ends, you can do another slideshow (crazy puppy pictures, best MMA fights, shocking facts about celebrities, worst tattoos ever);
==>Micro-tasks
Sign in or create a Figure Eight account by clicking any job. You will see all of the jobs currently available to you once you have signed in.
==>Get cash back when shopping online
You can get cash back if you shop online in certain shops they have partnered with.
Note: Any cancellations or refunds made after your purchase will result in a chargeback to your TimeBucks account.
==>Free money roll
Once every 24 hours, you can click a button and roll and you will then get a random number.
Note: You will earn 50% commission on all your level 1 referrals winnings from the Free Money tab!
==>Daily contest
Every day, the top 5 earners on Timebucks will be rewarded with extra cash.
<<<Referral Info>>>
==> 5 levels referral commission
Level 1 Referrals: 15%, Level 2 Referrals: 2%, Level 3 Referrals: 2%, Level 4 Referrals: 2%, Level 5 Referrals: 1%.
BONUS Comission:
50% Commission on Level 1 Referrals Winnings in the Free Money Tab

My Payment Proof
?
TimeBucks.jpg

<<<Payment Options>>>
==> Payeer, Neteller, TransferWise, Skrill, AirTM and Bitcoin.
Minimum Payout : $10 USD.
Note: Every Thursday, the site pays people who have reached the threshold. If you didn’t reach the threshold this week, your earnings are carried over to the next week.
If you want to wait until you have accumulated more money, you can also choose to hold your payment until you manually ask to get the money out.

Please register here:
TimeBucks

Thank you.

jonas

TimeBucks Update | August 28, 2020 ?

<<Premium Membeship>>>

==> Increase your earnings BY 25%;
By upgrading to Premium, you will increase your earnings on TimeBucks by 25%!
==> 7 day FREE trial;!
==> get a $3 bonus when you sign up.
You will get a $3 bonus inserted into your TimeBucks account for starting the free trial.

For just $4.95 per week, any task you do will earn 25% more. That means, if you do a task that usually pays $1, you will get $1.25 for it! This only increases normal task earnings by 25% and excludes referral earnings and bonuses.
It will not increase your current existing wallet amount by 25%, only new tasks you perform after you become premium.

You will not be billed anything for the trial period! That's $0.00 you will pay now, plus you will get a $3 bonus for signing up.
After the 7 day free trial period has ended, you will be billed $4.95 per week and you can cancel any time! The $3 bonus will only be given once.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Thank you

jonas

Today i had the surprise to earn $1 in the "Roll" task.
All you have to do is click the ROLL button and a random number will be generated.
Depending on what number you get, you will be paid out according to the payout table.

timebucks.jpg

Thank you.

jonas

October 11, 2020
My second prize of $1 won when I clicked the ROLL button.
roll.jpg
Thank you.

jonas

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Timebucks is undoubtedly a legit platform because of the reviews i have read about it but i have not ventured into the platform even though i have been hearing of it for a very long time now. The reason is because some of this platform you cannot really make some reasonable amount of money due to geographical location.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I think they are doing a nice work by adding TimeWall feature, and this is also included into FaucetPay one, means you could earn money on TimeWall by performing TimeBucks microjobs then cash out to FaucetPay one whitout need to wait for payout for TimeBucks one.