Timebucks: Earn money for daily clicks and watching videos

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Timebucks is a GPT site where you can earn money to do a lot of tasks here. But, I will focus in this post which is the easiest one and you will get instant credit for it. Follow the steps ahead to know more.

How to start here:

The initial step is to come to the site called Timebucks and sign up here for free. Then, after doing it you will get 1$ sign up bonus here which is redeemable. Now, come over to Earn> Content tab as shown below where you will find daily videos and clicks there.

Screenshot 2021-01-05 191558.png

You have to just click it and wait for few seconds in both of the things i.e. for clicks and videos. You can earn daily some Cents here by just doing it.

You will be paid here after you reach the minimum payout, that is 10$.

J

Jomarie05

You shouldn't have made this claim, it is just "Timebucks" and not more, everything there is only for 1 days, after that this keeps dropping with only one of two task left daily, you will never reach minimum payout, get tired and leave it, leaving all your earned credit for nothing, even the sign-up bonus is of no use. However, this site is still good for US users, they get lots of task to earn credit, but for all others, this is waste of time and effort,

Shigobad2020

I want to comment on Timebuck videos earning click, how could you click on a video and watch the full video and all you can get is $0.01 on each video , so to watch ten videos , all you will have isn $0.10 , that money is just too small , it was not worth wasting my data for, i left the site simply because of that.

Ekuvero

How much does timebucks pays daily and what's the minimum payout their do pay to it's users and what's their means of payment and how often do they pay to users for each task done and what is the task all about and what's the review of the site about Google cause with what of heard from some posters above me I don't think it would be worth the time cause it would be a wasted efforts and time couple with stress and fatigue.
I ain't sure it is worth It for someone not to end in premium tears research must be done

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's the other site with which Timebucks has collaborated to. A kind of third party site where people are there to advertise their YouTube channels, and Timebucks has made a kind of partnership to reward them money in Timebucks account. It's not mining I feel, it's a kind of advertisement of Engaged Hits and at the same time users are paid to watch videos. It's kind of a paid partnership from the side of Engaged Hits, I feel.
Are you sure that is not some type of cryptojacking? Some sites do that, and if we do our own mining, we'll be earning more. Timebucks paying just $0.2 a day is also not enough, it will take 5 days to make a dollar, and we use our smartphone/laptop for other activities.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
just leave your smartphone or laptop in leisure running those
Are you sure that is not some type of cryptojacking? Some sites do that, and if we do our own mining, we'll be earning more. Timebucks paying just $0.2 a day is also not enough, it will take 5 days to make a dollar, and we use our smartphone/laptop for other activities.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
You shouldn't have made this claim, it is just "Timebucks" and not more, everything there is only for 1 days, after that this keeps dropping with only one of two task left daily, you will never reach minimum payout, get tired and leave it, leaving all your earned credit for nothing, even the sign-up bonus is of no use. However, this site is still good for US users, they get lots of task to earn credit, but for all others, this is waste of time and eff
I agree with all your comments and reviews of the site but still you can make few cents now. As watching videos is extended to a different sense now as they have introduced of Engaged Hits that gives you 0.2 $ daily for doing nothing, just leave your smartphone or laptop in leisure running those. It's completely passive but on the site's " videos " section it's true that they pay up between 1-2 cents only.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You shouldn't have made this claim, it is just "Timebucks" and not more, everything there is only for 1 days, after that this keeps dropping with only one of two task left daily, you will never reach minimum payout, get tired and leave it, leaving all your earned credit for nothing, even the sign-up bonus is of no use. However, this site is still good for US users, they get lots of task to earn credit, but for all others, this is waste of time and effort,
I, too, left my timebucks earning there as after first day I found there were very few materials to earn, and in just 3 days only a video was left. After a few days of waiting I understood that it will never pay us; it is a shame that these sites accept people from global and let them do activity for free.

earnwithbestptcs

I used to work on this site and I must admit after reading some of these reviews I am tempted to try it again. The thing I remember the most is it had some unusual tasks that you don't usually find with a ptc site although like any site of this type it is a very slow earner which is why I left in the past. However, this site has been around a long time and seems to have proved it's worth so I will head over later and take another look.
Hi,

Since, You are from UK, You would have better earning potential from timesbuck.

But I would not suggest you to join timesbuck because there are better ways to earn.

First - starclick , it is a good option for UK, USA and other country. They offer good amount of work.

I have shared my PTCs where a fixed $60 is possible giving 30 mins per day.

please have a look at earnwithbestptcs(dot)blogspot(dot)com for guide.

All the best

According to their latest offers, you can earn up to 0.3$ daily with Daily Goal and Engaged Hits. Well, engaged hits is completely automatic and you can earn 0.2$ just for doing nothing. You just have to put on the extension once in a day and then it automatically plays. Each day consists of 20 video pack that you can play, every video gives you 0.01 $. You don't need to see it just do those installation steps and once you set it up you can make money. The more devices you have, more you can earn. More devices you have, more you can earn money through Engaged Hits. In daily goal, you can earn bonus daily for doing 5 simple tasks daily.

For more information you can search for more details on my previous posts where I explained in detail.
there has been an update from enggagedhits. now , we have to watch the videos, it can not run in background.

I

I registered on the site about 1 month ago with desire and zeal, but it was quenched after some time when I realized that the pay is nothing to write home about. I spent almost 10 hours on the site in 1 day and i could not even reach 1 dollar. There are sites that give better payments, time bucks is certainly not one of them. For example I will solve 50 captchas for $0.005? Come on that is nothing. My account has become dormant there, don't blame me I found other sites that are worth my time and energy. Timebucks is just not for me.
yes, you are right. Timesbucks needs a lot of time and low pay. It is for them who can spend a lot of time on it.

According to their latest offers, you can earn up to 0.3$ daily with Daily Goal and Engaged Hits. Well, engaged hits is completely automatic and you can earn 0.2$ just for doing nothing. You just have to put on the extension once in a day and then it automatically plays. Each day consists of 20 video pack that you can play, every video gives you 0.01 $. You don't need to see it just do those installation steps and once you set it up you can make money. The more devices you have, more you can earn. More devices you have, more you can earn money through Engaged Hits. In daily goal, you can earn bonus daily for doing 5 simple tasks daily.

For more information you can search for more details on my previous posts where I explained in detail.
can you show your recent withdrawal please.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I

I registered on the site about 1 month ago with desire and zeal, but it was quenched after some time when I realized that the pay is nothing to write home about. I spent almost 10 hours on the site in 1 day and i could not even reach 1 dollar. There are sites that give better payments, time bucks is certainly not one of them. For example I will solve 50 captchas for $0.005? Come on that is nothing. My account has become dormant there, don't blame me I found other sites that are worth my time and energy. Timebucks is just not for me.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I
Timebucks is a GPT site where you can earn money to do a lot of tasks here. But, I will focus in this post which is the easiest one and you will get instant credit for it. Follow the steps ahead to know more.

How to start here:

The initial step is to come to the site called Timebucks and sign up here for free. Then, after doing it you will get 1$ sign up bonus here which is redeemable. Now, come over to Earn> Content tab as shown below where you will find daily videos and clicks there.

View attachment 43359

You have to just click it and wait for few seconds in both of the things i.e. for clicks and videos. You can earn daily some Cents here by just doing it.

You will be paid here after you reach the minimum payout, that is 10$.

Sprite1950

I used to work on this site and I must admit after reading some of these reviews I am tempted to try it again. The thing I remember the most is it had some unusual tasks that you don't usually find with a ptc site although like any site of this type it is a very slow earner which is why I left in the past. However, this site has been around a long time and seems to have proved it's worth so I will head over later and take another look.

earnwithbestptcs

Hello,

i was and I am on timesbuck.

I would like to present each and everything very clear

It is possible to earn good amount of money if you can do this :

1 - Attempt all surveys - It needs a lot of time and much patience because many times we are not eligible and surveys are really annoying and frustrating (i have attempted and completed many, now, i m not doing this anymore)

2 - Click and earn $0.001 or $0.002 per click and you will get maximum 10-12 sites - do it if you are happy with earning $0.01 daily

3- Complete tasks like sign up - many wants to download app or social media like, sig n up ,etc - But not that productive really

4 - Promote it and earn with referrals just as the owner of this article doing - it is fine to do but present real fact - no boasting at all.

5 - Watch videos and earn the same $0.001 - $0.002 - hideout offers more

It is definitely true that timesbuck is a paying site and people are earning but It needs your time and patience and potential can or can not be that much depends upon your country and also your job like many surveys are for management employees or like that.

The way I am earning is i am on 5 PTC at the moment and every month potential is $10 - 15 from one site. Daily I have to spend 5 min per day on 1 site.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Timebucks $10 minimum withdrawal amount is a big issue that the site have to look into if they are serious about paying people their earnings. I worked on the site for months but couldn't get to that threshold despite all the effort I put in and the money I spent on data watching videos and doing different tasks.

Apart from the $1 sign up bonus that you get from the site, every other tasks pays very little and some days you will only get two to three tasks available for you to do and the pay will be few cents. This is a way to effectively ensure that you do not get to the withdrawal threshold no matter what.

If they are serious about paying people their earnings, they should either reduce the minimum withdrawal amount or they should increase what they pay per task.
According to their latest offers, you can earn up to 0.3$ daily with Daily Goal and Engaged Hits. Well, engaged hits is completely automatic and you can earn 0.2$ just for doing nothing. You just have to put on the extension once in a day and then it automatically plays. Each day consists of 20 video pack that you can play, every video gives you 0.01 $. You don't need to see it just do those installation steps and once you set it up you can make money. The more devices you have, more you can earn. The condition being don't merge one ID with the other one. Daily Goal rewards you with 0.1$ daily for doing 5 simple tasks that you can see on the dashboard.

Donkiz

Timebucks $10 minimum withdrawal amount is a big issue that the site have to look into if they are serious about paying people their earnings. I worked on the site for months but couldn't get to that threshold despite all the effort I put in and the money I spent on data watching videos and doing different tasks.

Apart from the $1 sign up bonus that you get from the site, every other tasks pays very little and some days you will only get two to three tasks available for you to do and the pay will be few cents. This is a way to effectively ensure that you do not get to the withdrawal threshold no matter what.

If they are serious about paying people their earnings, they should either reduce the minimum withdrawal amount or they should increase what they pay per task.

cmoneyspinner

There are many positive reviews about Timebucks. However, I have a small problem that I encountered with this GPT site. I happen to be on another GPT site that also pays you for completing tasks and Timebucks is a part of their Offer Wall. When I clicked to view offers from Timebucks I got a message saying that I was using software to try to mask my country of origin. That really ticked me off. :mad: For most of the offers at Timebucks, I can access those same surveys, videos, etc., through a different Offer Wall. So I decided not to try Timebucks. But I would not discourage others because they might try it and be satisfied.

Carson20t

Timebucks is really a worth it site and has a lot of offers to work on and it's generally a very clean site with no ads at all. The advertising is geographical location targeted giving you massive value for you money. The only challenge is that to reach the minimum cashout of $10 more especially from a tier one country can be involving and on advertising you need a minimum of $20 dollars deposit.

But with The introduction of sign up, general tasks and engangehits which are worldwide to work on I think conversions can be sped up a little bit.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor