TikTok blaster guide

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Hello,
TikTok Blaster is a website for getting likes or followers on social media accounts. It is similar to the other platforms but in this platform, you do not have to register to make an order or even earn from following accounts like similar platforms for exchange TikTok followers for credits or cash reward to your account like Surfer Earner as the website is delivering traffic to your TikTok account then you have to make an order on their platforms and then choose to pay with PayPal that is unavailable for most of countries or cryptocurrencies. The website supports Coinbase email for payment let him easier to pay directly from your Coinbase email if the funds are available or even if you have another wallet like Exodus one you could pay from it.
Step one:
Visit the website at toktokblaster.com:
1680430735142.png
Go to the part Buy TikTok followers the price is shown:
1680430830640.png
Choose the package more suitable for you like I have ordered 50 TikTok followers so I will just demonstrate to you the rest of operation:
1680430891334.png
Put your TikTok username without @ means your TikTok username directly. He will detect the account and then validate the action. Place your email for the tracking of the order and then confirm, you could either pay from PayPal or cryptocurrencies as I have mentionned.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It doesn't work for me to be honest. I tried to download it a few times, but alas.
Sad to hear that. However I tried purchasing followers in this case from website and not exchange followers.