Three Ways to Improve Your Income

Mika

VIP Contributor
You need to improve your income for two main reasons, one to live a better life, two, to save for the future. Here are three ways to improve your income

Ask for a better pay

If you think you are an asset to the company and if you have good skills and more experience, you can negotiate for a pay hike.

Find another job

If you want to improve your income and if are not satisfied with your current income, find another job. Since you already have work experience, you might have an advantage on the job market for better pay.

Invest

Every month when you receive your paycheck, save 10 percent of your income. In a few months, your saving will accumulate. Now invest that money in shares or even cryptocurrencies.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Trying to improve income is something that people always have to do. there are several ways in which you can improve your income whether you are an online worker or offline worker. One of the best ways of improving your income is learning new things. Trying out another job as you have stated is also one of the ways.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Investment is the umber one way of making money. Most people under estimate the power of investment. It is just like planting a seed which is capable of giving out more than a thousand seeds. But fear of losing all while looking for small is the reason why most people don't invest.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It should be easier to ask for a pay rise if the company you are working with and making good turnover every year. A company which is struggling with financial issues we find it difficult to listen to a request of a pay rising from the workers. The best thing is to invest savings from the income so as to have more money.

Good luck

Verified member
All the three ways mentioned above are perfect way of improving ones income but I will personally prefer investment.this will yield a bigger profit in the long run.It will always bring about good returns compare to every other means of getting or improving income.getting good job is also not a bad idea.earning big is also very good when it comes to making money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Investment is one of the most important thing every prospective individuals shouldn't overlook because with the help of investment you will be able to plan your life better and you can use the money to start up something reasonable like a business that can help you even when you do not have a job. with this you will still have something to eat.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good advices you have given there. Indeed earning a better pay is so good for securing a better future and living a more comfortable life in the present.
Another way that you have not mentioned is learning new skills that can enable earn you better. Either in the company you work in or though a side business/earning method online or offline.

MOSIUR

Yea! There is no doubt that your concepts are right. You are OK in some cases but practically it may be somewhat difficult to do. Your two ideas are matched easily. But finding another job is different in some cases. Suppose, one has the chance of getting good position in near future. He would be in a dilemma whether he should change the job or not though we cannot tell about future accurately. Thanks for information.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I remember when I was still single and working in a bank my dream was to have a big amount in my savings account. It can be my passive income. During that time the interest rate of savings account is 4.5% per year while for the fixed time deposit it was 10%. But now the interest rate has gone down so much at 1% or even less.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like investing because it gives someone chance to put money into work for you. But one thing I always tell people is to acquire education about the type of investment you want to engage. If you want to invest in real estate go and learn about it. Another thing is that someone needs to be very focused and never jump from one investment to order.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Gaining skills and knowledge is very important to improve income. If you can, you need to get involved in different kinds of works so that you can develop multiple sources of income. You have money does not mean you can actually make your investment work for you, you need skills and knowledge.

Suba

Staff member
Personally, I prefer to work in a pleasant atmosphere, the boss is kind and the co-workers respect each other, even if we have the skills to move to another company with a higher salary, not necessarily. I can find a nice atmosphere. So another way to improve my income is to save every month to buy local stocks or cryptocurrencies.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I agree with these three points and I would like to have my say on find another job. I see a lot of people working on the job that they do not like. However, they don't give up just because they are afraid that they may not get another job as jobs are scarce.