General insurance Three types of insurance you need

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
There are three types of insurance everybody needs. These are;
1). Auto Insurance
2). Health Insurance
3). Life Insurance

1). Auto Insurance:- I know people will be wondering why I added this on my list of most important insurance. I know not everyone has a car or drive a car but I am very sure almost everyone wishes to. So for those that have this is very important because car accident happens almost every day and no one is perfect or excluded when it comes to car accident because if you are not at fault, the other person might be the cause of the accident.

2). Health Insurance:- Apparently, this is very important even if I don’t say much about it. Nobody is beyond or excluded from an illness that could lead to bankruptcy, this is where health insurance policy comes in.

3). Life Insurance:- well this is the most important insurance on the list because it goes a long way. This insurance covers a lot even after death. With this insurance policy, your family still get to benefit from you even after you are dead.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this information. However, I think the insurance that each needs depends on personal individual and what they engage in. A person without car may find nothing to do with auto insurance. And someone that engages in exercise, good food and sleep, may not even need insurance. The only insurance policy that's inevitable is assurance.

Carson20t

These three types of insurance you have mentioned are very valid and can come in handy as you progress in life. I can further add that you need A trust fund or educational insurance as well for your beneficiaries. You also need some form of insurance to protect or bond your immediate income in case of an unforeseen job loss.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think I so much agree with you on this three insurance policies that everyone should try to enroll for. In a world where there is increasing cost for efficient medical care health insurance is actually the first that everyone should put in in their mind for themselves and for their family. Life insurance also would help you to ensure a lot of things.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
think the most important insurance policy for me is the health insurance , because of the process attached and how you could get free medical check up to check your health status and rating because health is very important,then after that I can start picking the auto insurance policy ,,

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are truly the most important insurances that one should have. I am glad you included the auto insurance. Many people want to drive vehicles but forget the responsibility and benefits that come with insurance. As for health and life insurance, their benefits should never be looked down upon. Especially since they protect your own life and that of those you love.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Health insurance is definitely one of the most important kind of insurance someone need because there is a saying that health is wealth. auto insurance is also very important if you are someone that have a vehicle. Properties insurance and a lot of other things are all very important as the case may be.