Three Legitimate Ways To Earn Money Online

Did you know you can actually make money online? and all you need is a computer or phone with internet access. These are three ways where you can actual start making some side cash or if you are really serious, to make good Money! isn’t that amazing!

These are the Legit Ways to Make Money:
1. upworks.com: Upworks is a website for freelancers. With upworks you are making active income. Businesses and individuals post services on upworks that they would like to outsource such as article writing, video editing, app development, coding, there tons of jobs and services being outsourced on upworks. The beauty of all this is its low barrier of entry, you just have to be good at something.

If there is something that you are good at maybe graphic design or coding or just about any skill, head over to upworks and start making some Money.
Here's a tip if you are considering working on upworks, have a robust profile that looks good. This will drastically increase your likelihood of ever receiving job offers, from potential clients. Displaying your best work or highlighting specific experience can and will help you stand out.

2. YouTube. Not a lot of people know this but, you can actually make money with YouTube. If you are considering getting into YouTube to make money, make sure you understand one thing clearly. Thanks to the new rules, if you are planning on starting a brand new channel from scratch, you first have to reach the YouTube minimum threshold to get monetized. Which is you will need 4000 watch hours, and 1000 subscribers in the last 12 months.

Three Legitimate Ways To Earn Money Online Once you have reached that, you can get monetized, how much can you make on YouTube? Honestly as much as you want! As long as you keep uploading good content that people are willing to watch your golden, and the longer the video the more money you can expect to make… you can make anywhere from 1$ to thousands even hundreds of thousands of dollars. The more views you are getting, the more money you can expect to make, and also you get more subscribers! With YouTube, what you are earning is passive income, make a few videos and they should keep making you money consistently.

You can also make money with YouTube through paid sponsorships, but with paid sponsorships you will need a large audience, usually a minimum of 10k subs to do that. You can also make money through affiliates, but we will get to that later.

3. Amazon. Selling books, amazon now sells almost anything you can think of. It’s not just a site for buying your favorite toys though, you can actually make money with amazon. And here’s three ways you how.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most people find it difficult to make legitimate money online because they have not yet discovered a legit site in which they can make their money online, in my own case the way I make my legitimate money online is in this particular forum, many people choose to make their legitimate money online from YouTube by watching ads, also on Amazon by selling books and lots more.

Mellorando

Banned
A lot of people pass the stress of making money online investing in cryptocurrency is one of the surest way of making money online although it requires patience but trust me your story will turn to glory once the eggs are hatchedall you have to do is to look for the right cryptocurrency platform to invest your money I will suggest binance as the best

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Amazon affiliate is currently one of the hottest ways in which people make money on the internet but the downside is that their commissions is usually very low in the sense that you can spend a lot of money on carrying out your ads but you will end up with very little amount of money. This is the reason why I have avoided venturing into Amazon affiliate. I prefer clickbank or digistore24 because every product have very high commission rate in the sense that if you make up to four sales on every product you have covered every money you spend on advertising and other things. So on clickbank you just make a few sales and you're probably on high profit but the case is different when it comes to Amazon affiliate.
Another good way in which people can make money on Amazon is Amazon Kindle publishing. Take-it-or-leave-it Amazon Kindle publishing is very lucrative because I have seen a lot of people making good amount of money from it but you must understand that there are certain things you must know in order for you to succeed. You must publish good ebooks and do your keyword research very well so that people can patronize you. You don't just upload your books and expect sales.

allison001

Verified member
You have listed some of the legitimate ways we can make money online. Nowadays, we have numerous ways of making money online.

Being a business owner, you can make money online by advertising your business or promoting your product or any items using social media to do you can choose to use social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram and Twitter.
You can as well do that by advertising your business or promoting your products or any item by using television or radio, it is also a good means of making legitimate money.

Some people also choose to make legitimate money online by investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex. Investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex is a very good means of making money online, but making money online using this means is very risky, that is why it is advisable to invest what you can afford to lose.

Another legitimate way of making money online is through blogging, blogger do make a good money from their blog. They can make more money if they are able to monetize their blog, that is creating or posting quality post or content on their blog.

We have so many ways to earn online legitimately.