Thoughts in your mind when site to earn money has a withdrawal issue...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been into this situation in the past and I am facing it currently too with a couple of sites. There are sites that you really like and feel that you are belonged to it. But, sometimes things turn quite bad for you at some time.

I have been a lot of online earning sites in this lockdown, and the first feeling of it came to me when I have money around 15-20$ in the account of the site but they are not paying, it was of a fake MLM site. Now, this situation is with a couple of sites but there is a hope that they will give me the payment. But, frustration is there around when you see that the effort you make is not turning into results.

What's your feeling?

Mishi

Making more money could likely solve a lot of your problems. In the past, but for those of us who are a little older, we need something a little more sophisticated than the $10 that comes from mowing lawns.

Shigobad2020

I can't just laugh , the taught going through my mind when I wanted to make a withdrawal on my first ever site and they are saying they have technical issue that day and I was trying to withdraw $15, the thought through my mind was , these people have scam me after all what I went through before generating this much money.

Psalmseen

Oh! When sites I'm supposed to earn after performing so much task on it has withdrawal issue. The first question i ask myself is that, why the issue when it comes to withdrawal. Why not when I was working tirelessly they they have an issue. Then, I'll take my mind off earning on that platform, placing the earning on a 50/50 chances of earning the money. So, if i am credited, it is fine and if not, I will know that I have wasted my time on the site earning and seeing morning i won't receive by it pains to the bone though.