THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A SCAM THEY EVEN PAY YOU INSTANTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmitrinekol

I figured someone around here might find this useful. Is a PC app that helps people make passive income online by sharing their internet connection. The network is used by businesses for market research, intelligence, app testing, content delivery, etc.
n short, they pay you to run the app and share your internet. All traffic is encrypted, there's no bundled software or ads, and the app doesn't have access to your personal data. They're open for people worldwide, and they pay in USD via PayPal or Payoneer. No crypto stuff or anything like that. Also, they offer an affiliate program where you earn 10% from everyone that joins through your link

D

Dery

Have you been able to successfully cash out your earning from the site?

dmitrinekol

I figured someone around here might find this useful. Is a PC app that helps people make passive income online by sharing their internet connection. The network is used by businesses for market research, intelligence, app testing, content delivery, etc.
n short, they pay you to run the app and share your internet. All traffic is encrypted, there's no bundled software or ads, and the app doesn't have access to your personal data. They're open for people worldwide, and they pay in USD via PayPal or Payoneer. No crypto stuff or anything like that. Also, they offer an affiliate program where you earn 10% from everyone that joins through your link

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Even though this post is a kind of old one but there is something I've been saying on this forum and we continue to say it over and over again. If you have any way of making money online I think it is best you drop the site here so that everyone in this forum can benefit from it. Because almost all of us are here to make money.

dmitrinekol

How It Works​

Now, in order to start earning , you just have to install their program to the device you intend to use it on (a laptop or desktop will suffice). First thing you need to do is log in to their member dashboard and download the program.
Payouts can be requested from 1USD earnings through Paypal or BTC cryptocurrency.

dmitrinekol

Now, in order to start earning , you just have to install their program to the device you intend to use it on (a laptop or desktop will suffice). First thing you need to do is log in to their member dashboard and download the program.
Payouts can be requested from 1USD earnings through Paypal or BTC cryptocurrency.

Install the app on the devices you wish to use and connect them to the internet.

Run Pawns app, which securely shares your internet connection with no access to personal data.

We use your connection to gather bits of information from the internet. You can check the business cases to see a more detailed explanation.

Mertayasa

I think this site is a legit one, but the amount of money we can earn very low. It's really interesting for me to see the minimum withdrawal only 0.03, it's means the amount we can earn from every single click is very low as well. I've working in some of ptp site, most of them are legit but just like I said, the amount of money we can earn is very low.​

dmitrinekol

The minimum sum of earned money that can be withdrawn from your affiliate account is $1.00.you get paid 0.04$ per unique visitor so that's 4$ per 100 visitor and you earn more following this table
This affiliate program will be most profitable for those who own sites that sell or advertise products and services people pay for with electronic money. They pay up to $0.35 for every new visitor. The minimum sum that can be withdrawn from the affiliate account is just $1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.