Review Think and grow rich Napoleon Hill

Milen3000

Think and grow rich Napoleon Hill

This book - written in 1937 - was born out of a challenge posed by the steel magnate Carnegie, the second richest man in the world at that time, to Napoleon Hill. This challenge consisted in obtaining the formula for success based on conducting interviews with more than 500 richest people on the planet. After twenty-five years of research work, Napoleon Hill publishes this book that is considered one of the pioneering books in the personal development section.

What did I like about the book and what did I apply from reading it?
This book allows us to address a fundamental part if we want to improve our relationship with money, which is to identify how we think about it and what emotions this topic generates in us. It is also a practical reading because it focuses on the clear definition of the principles and the step by step to apply them.

In this book I mainly apply the statement that we make in principle 1. I write this statement with the structure indicated by the author: “how much do we want to earn”, “on what date we will fulfill it”, “what will we offer in return” and "What plan will we apply to achieve it". It is a useful reminder to have in our day to day.

Who do I recommend this book to?
I recommend this book to people who need to generate more enabling thoughts about money, that is, who need to see it as another means to achieve what they want and not as a limitation. It is also highly recommended for those who already have a business idea or want to sell their personal services but have not started it yet or feel blocked. I believe that in this book you will find steps to apply and the necessary motivation to take action. If you still have no idea what you want to do, I suggest this reading

It is worth clarifying that I only recommend it for those people who are receptive and open to finding content that refers to the importance of visualization in our lives and the need to program our mind to achieve the goals we want.