Shares/Stock things you have to know before investing shares

Wiserr

Nowadays it is common knowledge that we can grow and multiply our money in the share market. But before investing In any shares the first thing you have to know is the rising and falling of market cost, it is an important factor you should take note of in order to avoid any sort of problem that can cause failure or lost
There is a season for when certain shares and sectors go up and a season for when they go down.
.Money managers do something called a portfolio rotation, where they get in and out of certain shares and sectors based on the current economic climate and/or the upcoming earnings season
but before investing in Any shares one should invest because he heard rumours about people investing on that certain shares and are succeeding, one may hear about all this either from people he knows or when he get to know about the shares on either Facebook, twitter or any of the social media platform, it can bring about lost, but when one is investing on shares he has to be sure about the shares, because some of the shares this days seems to be waste of time.
You might be the type of investors who is willing to wait until that shares goes back up. But that doesn’t mean the shares is going to recover.
I believe by investing on shares one can earn a lot of Money, most especially one who do long time investment.
This system has made many people to earn more money than the average money manager makes for a given client of an annual basis.
you can do it on your own. Don’t let the media and money managers make you feel like you can’t.
so what can you say about investing on shares folks?

Stock & shares trading is simply like the one we do with cryptocurrency, it's quite risky too, no matter how it sound sweet through the written words of experts or speeches. It is a straight forward way if making money online. Before one sees profit through it, substantial knowledge is required. And not just going into it without enough background knowledge about how it works. And again, we should study and know how to analyse every stocks listed in the market to know the ones good for long term or short term investment, and not just picking anyone blindly for the sake of investment.

Well if you believe it is just like cryptocurrency then people should rather focus to learn it because I believe the learning process will be the most important, even in cryptocurrency it will not really be easy for people to make money without having a proper understanding that is why learning process should be considered as the most important thing, I have made several mistakes on my journey into crypto trading and investment. And the best thing I did for myself was to learn from the mistakes I did and this has really helped me in so many ways because I have not repeated those mistakes again, unfortunately you may not really be able to learn everything on your own but experts might be able to help you to understand everything about cryptocurrency. What I have observed nowadays is that most people don't really have the time to learn about what area they are interested to concentrate on but they are just interested in making quick profit and sometimes this action alone can even result in more loss, and still at the end they will needs to learn it which they cannot escape, we have to be careful with volatile market.

There is no one who knows share market better than Warren Buffet. He has said never never put your both legs into the water without knowing the depth and never put your all eggs in one basket. Putting your both legs in the water without knowing the depth means you start investing without knowing how the market works and how the company is performing. Putting your all eggs in one basket means you are investing your all money in one company. If that company collapses, you will lose your entire investment. Therefore, you need to investigate before investing and also diversify your investment.

There are several thing to be taken care of when it comes to investing in stock. Information about it is needed first. There should prowler knowledge on how to make money through stock and someone should have a broker who will be garnished us with much information concerning the stock. This will in a great way help us in making the best of out the stock market.

I am not keen on stocks because I lack the knowledge about it. But last November when I received a grant of blue chip stocks I had to learn so I made a personal research by asking around. Investing in blue chip stocks is safe because the owner of the stocks is a big corporation with a good financial performance for many years. My stocks is of the biggest bank here which is owned by the richest family. There is no question about the stability that is why I consider it as blue chip stocks. When it comes to market price it is the market trends that dictates the price. It can go down or it can go up depending on the behavior of the market. But nevertheless the market price would be stable somehow after a week or so based on my own observation of my stocks.