Things to Remember While Becoming a Content Creator

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can become a video content creator, article writer, or graphic artists. It does not matter what kind of content you create, what actually matters is you need to become a better content creator and excel on your field. A lot of people have this wrong concept that niches are saturated, there is no hope for some niches. Well, that’s just an excuse. You can create content on any niche, even the saturated ones, and still become successful. Actually, a niche that is not saturated means a niche that does not have competition, a niche that does not have an audience.

All you need to do is you need to narrow down the niche and speak to a specific audience. Also never be the first personal to talk about the topic because there will be no audience, instead, post on the topic that is trending, when the topic is tending your content will likely to appear alongside the trending content.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I really liked your thought about "no niche is saturated." A lot of people, including me, believe that there are some niches that are saturated. For example, "make money online" gets 246 thousand searches every month globally. This keyphrase gets 74 thousand searches just in the United States. Isn't this a saturated niche? Well, it is a saturated niche, but there are hundreds of ways to use this keyword and still be able to rank number one. For instance, you can use related keywords like "make $100 per day online," "make money online in Nigeria," "Make money online through affiliate marketing," "Make money online through Amazon." Just like you said, if you narrow down your niche, if you target a specific audience in your content. and if you can give a fresh perspective, you can actually still make money through the saturated niche. I also liked your idea about not being first because there is no audience for this niche yet.