Things that hinder us in business

Jasz

VIP Contributor
1. You don't know what to do

You're not an expert when it comes to business. You may have a good idea of where the industry is going, but you're still learning how to navigate the landscape.

2. You don't know who you are

A lot of us start out as consultants or freelancers, and we work on projects that are outside of our comfort zone. When things go well, we pretend they're happening at work and push ourselves to do more projects that are similar. But if those projects start failing, it can be hard for us to get up again.

3. You don't have time for other things

If there's one thing I've learned from starting my own business, it's that there's no room for me to take on any other responsibilities besides my own business (unless they're fun). If I have time for something else, then I'm not spending enough time on my own business — which means that I'm not getting paid enough money (which means less balance with my family).

4. You're afraid of failure

This might seem obvious, but most people don't even consider failure in their plans — because they want everything now! But failing isn't always bad — it can help you learn.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Venturing into a business is not an easy thing to do and therefore you must be able to prepare very well for it if not you may end up failing in business and not be able to start anyone again.

One of the major reasons a lot of people fail in business is because they do not have proper plan and mindset of how businesses works. If you do not have the right state of mind about any particular business you are venturing into you may end up not succeeding.

You need to plan very well and put everything in place in order for you to succeed in any business venture you want to go into.

Another thing that makes many people not to succeed in business is lack of proper capital to run the business well. When you do not have the needed capital in order to run a particular business effectively there is no way you can be able to compete and on the long run, you may end up folding.

Bad location is also another major thing that makes so many people not to succeed in business. If the location your business is situated is not good enough your chances of succeeding will be reduced.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
These are some of the reasons why many people may not be succeeding in business but I believe the most important reason for this is that so many people do not actually know what they want. They are just interested to start up a business just because other people are succeeding in the business without them carrying out their own personal research to really understand what it takes to make the business they have established a successful one..

Sometimes another reason why so many people may have difficulties in succeeding in the business they have established is poor and lack of good customers satisfaction.. no matter the business you establish , when your customers are not satisfied with your services or products your business may have difficulties in achieving success . That is why in everything we are doing customers satisfaction should be our top priority before even thinking of achieving profit.

Shigobad2020

When starting , we have quite number of things we have to consider that normally hinder us from making it big in the line of business , the first thing is the business idea , most people normally start a business out of jealousy because they realises some people are making huge amount of profit from the business , so they decided to venture into it without making research and survey on the business ,
Secondly borrowing money to start a business can also hinder us or ruin the business , because if you borrow money without having a proper way of paying back the loan , it might eat the business up , because when you are repaying the money , there won't won't any money to restock the store thereby making the store empty , and if you decided to restock , then the loan will start increasing which is also not good .