There is no best way to earn money online?

D

Deleted member 13140

I like to believe they is no best way to make money online, it all depends on you, it depends on your interest, skills and commitment, the only way something can become yout hobby or become your best is if you're naturally attached to that thing.

What's best for me might not be suitable for anyone else likewise what's best for someone else might not be for me, I see alot of people talk about freelancing on WhatsApp, and how they are making 7-figures, it's their best method.
Let me just list a few of my favourite.
1. The most obvious and most profitable, which I've actually earned from is, selling products, through marketplaces like Amazon, Alibaba, ebay, shopify. Either you create your own products and sell or you just sell other people's product. Dropping shipping arrangements

2. And just incase if you don't have your own products, the better solution is to earn commissions from selling other peoples products. And irs called affiliate marketing, you can join websites like, warrioplus, clickbank, digistore and so on, they are numberless I guess, Oh and commission Junction I think that's what it's called. Some retailers have their own affiliate programs. Examples is Amazon, I also think fiverr should be among, I guess

3. If you want to be a content creator, you can find a niche and join platforms with profit sharing plan such as youtube, Quora and medium. You'll get paid for putting out content on their platform, it's a win win situation.

4. You can also become a freelancer, one step to making money online is learning a high income skill, and monetising it, on crowdsourcing platforms like upwork and fiverr.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are absolutely right. For the fact that crpto is working for some people doesn't mean it is the best way of making money. There are other skills that are working for some people too. We only need to k WI ourselves and know our passion. This will help us to choose the right platforms

Timgab

That is very true dude. Making money online depends on your passion and likings, as what method seems to be the best to you differs to others.