The ways to inspire yourself when you feel like quitting

Jamoflondon

Verified member
One of the cruelest facts you’ll ever come across in life is the fact that everybody don’t achieve their dreams. There is nothing great about this club. The most important thing you need to realize is that quitting is not the answer, but finding ways to inspire yourself is.

A lot of people have failed so many times before becoming the most successful people in the world. Success wouldn’t have happened to them if they quit along the way, and they would be a part of the club. We totally get why you would want to quit because sometimes the going gets quite tough, and we feel like we just want to give up.

We have gathered some of the best ways to inspire yourself when you want to quit. The following tips will help you spark and fire your motivation, inspiration, and drive back on, so you can achieve the dreams you have been longing to achieve. Here are some of the best motivation tips.

We understand how cliche this may sound but hear us out. Most of the things in life that are worth having rarely come easy. Most people have to go through struggle, pain, sacrifices, and sleepless nights to achieve great things in life, but in the end, it’s usually well worth it.

Stop looking at this like the negative that you perceive it to be, and separate yourself from the rest by enduring.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a cousin who is always complaining of his job. Sometimes it is the boss, sometimes it is the co-worker and most of the times it is the job itself. I already advised him to find another job but it is not easy to move, he said, because an encoder is a common job that there are many applicants. If only there is a way my cousin would surely quit on his job. However, he couldn’t quit for the purpose of personal economy. He needs his salary for his family. When the pandemic started he was forced to work from home which somehow eased his situation. But I think the problem is with my cousin and not in the things that he was complaining of. If he would focus on the benefits of his job then most likely he would realize that his job is not really that bad. Being thankful has the rewards of being contented with the job even if it is an artificial feeling only.

Rachael

Verified member
Since I became a teenager and up to my adulthood, I have been posed with so many challenges from different angle and the worst of them all was in the year 2021. Throughout last year was my most depressing state and I did not even think I could overcome such sullen shackles. I almost gave up the struggle because I saw no reason to keep pushing with life that was so depressing and despicable. I have had to struggle with the choice of career I made, although it was not my preferred choice but circumstances led me to study a default course that is constantly looked down upon but I got to enjoy this course and of course, nothing can be compared without a teacher.

If you want to be a doctor, you need a teacher. If you want to be a lawyer, Engineer, Architect, Gynecologist, Musician, you definitely and solidly need a teacher. I got to appreciate this line of career but I was constantly look down on, even within my family but I held my head up high. I inspire myself by always seeing the best in me and carrying out my tasks judiciously, which no one sees and of course I cannot blame anyone for not seeing because some might be myopic in nature.

E

eldavis

Our mindset plays a very important role in all that we do. There are times I want to give up and there are times I even give up all together, but what keeps me from staying down is the reason I started in the first place. I said this once before and I would say it again, before starting anything, you need to have a solid "why". Your why is the reason or reasons you started in the frist place.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is understandable and normal for an individual to feel like quitting as a result of his initial investment on various online and offline investments website and platforms not going as expected or as planned . Trust me I have been in such a situation , during my early days of being introduced to the act of making money online or during my early days of being an online money making newbie , I was so desperate of making money online by working on various online website and platforms I may or may not know about . In minor cases some of this website that I work on in order to make money online turns out to be legit and paying , but in most and frequent cases majority of this website that I work on turns out to be scanned and fraudulent in nature leaving me confused , frustrated , devastated , and remorseful etc . Sometimes I feel like giving up but when I remember the reason why I develop the intention to make money online which is to live independently I give my online hustling a second chance .

In summary , living independently and not having to live under the arms or shadow of any one just to earn money and to be able to fend for my physical and material needs , has been the motivation behind my consistent and persistent behaviour to make money online .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Quitting is something that so many people do for sure when life gets so challenging. In the career field, challenges are so many. Especially when you are just starting out with building your career. You will gave issues of not getting any employment or customers/clients, not having enough resources and your own laziness kicks in when you are supposed to give so much effort.

Despite these challenges, you need to stay motivated because staying persistent and not quitting is the only way to succeed. Remember the saying "when the going gets tough, the tough keeps going." You need to be really tough during such times.

Changing your negative mindset about your career, negative self image and distrusting people is also great. When you start believing in yourself, you get a certain strength that pushes you to give the effort needed. The same thing happens when you view your career positively, you start getting confident that you can actually do it with passion.

Motivation can also be gained by reading and listen to other people's success stories. You will realize that they faced similar challenges as you or even worst situations but they succeeded in the end. Learning from other people can motivate you alot.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well stated. This is where the sayings " quitters never wins and winners never quits hold true. when you quit you give yourself the red card that you can't make it and that's end your dream. I used to write that it is a lot better to move at a snail pace than standing still or quitting. The question is always what are you quitting to do? wallow in self pity or questioning why life is unfair to you.

The truth we need to understand first is that life isn't fair to anybody. This is why it is stated that if life throws you lemon, you make lemonade with them. You need to catch your dreams and turn it into reality. You need to keep going and moving at your own pace.bNo body owes you anything so it is high time you quit the blame games and work on yourself and your thought.

So bottom line is that avoid procrastination, forget failures, forget depression and push on. you would get there sooner than you ever thought

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It's inevitable: a day, or a week, or maybe even an entire month will come when you feel like you want to quit.

When you're feeling that way, it can be hard to see the point of going on. You may not be able to see the results right away, and that can lead you to think that it doesn't matter what you do or if you do anything at all.

But don't let that feeling derail the progress you've made and the progress you're going to make. Here are some ways to inspire yourself when it feels like all your efforts are futile:

1. Start with short-term goals. Write down all the goals you have for [your class/your work/whatever] this month/week/day, and then go through and check off which ones you've accomplished already. See? You're already doing better than you thought! Keep this list with you and add things as they come up—you'll be surprised by how quickly one small step can lead to another big win.

2. Remember how far you've come. Think about where you were before [your class/your work/whatever], and how much happier it makes you now that you're in it. How good does it feel.

3. Lastly, always remember your situation is not the worst in the world, everybody feel this way at some point in life and your situation/position is what someone, somewhere is praying hard to have.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no one that doesn't feel like quiting at one stage or the other. The reasons for this ugly feeling may be as well as internal or external factors. If those factors are external, the best thing is to find another job entirely. But if they are internal, some words of motivation and encouragement can enliven the situation.

I do remind myself that I am a step closer to my goal and quiting now is the option. I do remember all the obstacles that I have suffered and I wish quiting will only mean that I have successfully wasted those years of active involvement. I do illustrate this with a book that I read then of a gold miner that quitted when he's nearly hit the spot where there was gold.

I hate the word failure and I don't even like being associated with it. I always believe that if I can not finish a task or I quit, it means I am a failure. Falling down is not a problem but not getting up is the problem. I could remember the poem that I was taught while in elementary school where I was told that the downfall of a man is not the end of his life.

SensationalEd

Quitting is something that is liable to happen at one point in our lives..
Sometimes when I find myself in such situations, what I personally do is get motivated by people who has been in the same situation as me before and I get myself inspired.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
We all have our own fair share of bad times, we shouldn't use it to judge our own existence or experiences, you're going to have a midlife crisis every now and then and it takes enormous discipline and positivity to get out of such dungeons without hurting yourself or doing something destructive to your self.

It's always to important to remember why you started, you should have a why in your job, you shouldn't just be like a zombie, there has to be a plan that you are executing in the background in your job and quitting should only happen when you've fulfill your objective, else you'll be drifting through life thinking about what you should or could do,its important to have a plan always and by having a plan you will forever have something to fall back on when the going gets tough.