The top 20 jobs that don't require a college degree

King bell

VIP Contributor
School got you down? Maybe it's time to reconsider your future. Though it may be daunting to think about learning a trade, or getting into the workforce as a barista, there are plenty of jobs out there that do not require a college degree. You might even find that some of these jobs have higher potential for earnings than many other occupations requiring one.
1. Bartender
2. Construction worker
3. Hair stylist
4. Truck Driver
5. Store clerk
6. Janitor
7. Cook
8. Detective
9. Industrial Workers
10. Dog Groomer
11. Flight Attendant
12. TV repairperson
13. Plumber
14. Chef
15. Management Consultant
16. Maid and Housekeeping Supervisor
17. Salesperson
18. Cemetery Worker
19. Rental Property Manager
20. Hair Stylist
Conclusion: Keep your eyes open, you might be surprised how many options are available to you!
You can make your research of these occupations easier by going through the authoritative resource and websites so as to find the jobs you can easily do as most of them requires little skills to start up with.

Thank you for letting us know about the top 20 jobs that do not require a college degree. I could never imagine that there are so many options. This is very encouraging for people who do not have a college degree. It is true that today people are so much interested in getting a college degree because they think that in this way they will find a good job and that they will earn a lot of money. However, things are not that easy. In some cases, these people stay unemployed although they possess the degree. On the other hand, people without a college degree can find a job from those listed above and earn a lot of money. As a conclusion, it does not matter whether you have a college degree or not. There are always a lot of opportunities for everyone.

I appreciate this thread. You have listed a lot of good ways someone can make money without a college degrees. But when we pick something like bartending you will find that there are limitations to these kind of works in places that are not so developed. For example the place I stay currently there are no bars. All you have is drunkards joint and working there is a very terrible thing and infact the environment there is not favourable at all.
And now like this that am working for this site I personally have no college degree. So I add to the list content writing and creation of e-books
I have been creating so many e-books and contents and using it to earn.