Earn Money The time you spend in online work should be worth it

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In another thread where I discussed the duration or length of working online everyday this topic came to my mind. I work online for 3 to 4 hours in a day. I earn about a dollar or slightly more for that period of working. I used to work for about 6 hours and I was earning double of what I am earning now.

Well, this is the question now – is the earnings worth the time that I spend working online? In terms of the value of money, the answer is no. A dollar can buy me just a snack and not a meal. I can eat the snack and be hungry again after 3 hours. That’s the time I would end my online work. For me, the time spent is worth it mainly because I need an occupation – that is to be busy with something productive.

arunima25

Verified member
For me, it's worth to some extent as I am doing it in my free time and not keeping any goals here. I just want to be regular and do as much as possible without stressing myself. Online work is more like an engagement and fun for me. I love to write and chat with people learning new things. And that's what I am doing in my free time and making some money too. So it's a win win situation for me. What I earn on an hourly basis in my job is what I earn from the whole month from a site if I am active there. So there is no comparison to be made. I am here online because I enjoy it and it is a break from my job and chores.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, for now it might just be a little slow forme. It is always good to have jobs that will be worth every time one spends online. But it is still better than nothing. Making good money need some skills especially for online jobs. Adding article writing should be great

Cinderella

I love the feeling whenever I spend my time online. I am not doing it on full time but regularly, I mean everyday. Though I get a small amount from my limited time, I can say that it is worth my time. My earnings varies. Sometimes, I get more and sometimes less. It doesn't matter though. What is important is that I am enjoying what I am doing.

arunima25

Verified member
Time is precious and we all try to make best out of it. We always run out of time to do stuffs that we want to do. I have a lot to handle including my job, household chores, two daughters and a lot to manage as a homemaker. But doing the same thing day in and out can be monotonous and boring. We all need a break from these and we need our free time to do things and relax. I find many doing that by going online on social media. I find my online working better than spending free time on social media. Not only I enjoy it, I keep learning new things every day with so many interactions. And the earning comes as an icing on the cake. So I would say that without any doubt it is worth my time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The headline of this your topic is something anyone who is working online should try to reflect on. that is the reason why I try my best not to waste my time on any platform that will never pay me any reasonable amount of money after several hours of work and thinking. The main reason a lot of people waste their time online is because they don't know the value.

arunima25

Verified member
Time management is crucial to make the best in the day whether it is in the online world or in offline work. And on top of good time management, one also needs to have a smart way of working online. These two skills would help anyone earn better when in cyberspace. With experience, one keeps getting better at these two skills. I can see a good improvement in myself in these two areas and that is getting reflected in my online earning.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
the reason I'm spending most of my time online is because of my offline work I am doing because it gives me the opportunity to have a lot of free time and I don't just want the free time to be in vain, that is why I post and comment on paid to post, the money I make onlline can be used to recharge phone and data subscription.

tglennon

I think that earning money passively online is a great use of up front time for long term reoccurring income. Different websites offer odd different ways to be able to promote and earn through them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No doubt, online earnings aren't much for the unskilled but the earnings still make sense, it solve one or two useful things for me. I'm loving the time i spend online cos its not waste it earns me something meaningful in my life. Instead of wasting the time surfing around social medias all day poking unproductive fun, I'll rather bring it here to learn and earn too.