The sales of Raw materials or Finished Goods?

Both business can be lucrative tending on the product,the marketing skill and most times the location. But it usually more lucrative when dealing with the finished good. Finished good can always be bought with low cash and sold out at higher price.

I have always maintained that the kind of business that you are going to choose depends on your passion or the location in which you are or the particular context. If you have a valuable supply stock and do not have the necessary mechanization you can then begin to distribute raw materials. But if you have a valuable feedstock and also machines to process then they should process and sell the finished product.

Selling raw materials is a brilliant business insight. Most companies seeks for raw material to produce a lot finished goods. Without raw materials, there can be no finished goods. That's why raw material are always on demands. But we need to chose which raw materials we want to invest in, as some are more demanded than the others.

I will consider the sale of finished products because they are easier to sell and there is ready market for them unlike raw materials. There will also be no cost of production involved because they are already finished goods, so all you have to do is look for buyers. Some raw materials do sell well though, like granite, marble and even crude oil.

Selling of raw materials belong to the extractive industry, which carries out the major work of doing the extraction of the materials need to produce some sought of utility. From that angle we will discover that there is not manufacturing without the extractive industry. But on the other the manufacturer's add value so I would go for the extractive industry which is raw materials.

Raw materials; in a lay man's language, raw material are materials that are in there natural form. It is often refers to as primary materials used in producing goods. That is, it is a material that has not been processed. Examples can be given as, crude oil, steel, natural gas, palm kennel and many more.
While finished goods are goods produced with raw materials. Examples are; bread, flour, cake, fruit juice and many more.

After many attempts and careful analysis that might have taken days time and resources. Then boom, you finally came up with a better business plan and left with only one decision to make between the sales of Raw materials or the sales of finished goods. Which of the two will you consider?
If I am to consider the one I can go for between selling of raw materials and finished products. I will surely go for a finished product because it is easy to market finished product more than raw ones.

As far as I am concern, I prefer to conduct research on both sales of raw materials and finished products before choosing one. If my survey, questionnaire and research favour raw materials Selling, I will go for it that is if I will have more customers for raw materials and will start Selling raw materials and vice versa.

I prefer finished products, raw materials are very lucrative as well. But finished products gives room for creativity, and creativity makes you stand out among competitors. You can decide to package your products differently or add an entirely new spice to it, these little thoughts are what attracts customers and quickens and increases sales. Some raw materials spoil quickly as well if not stored properly.

There is money in both the selling of Raw materials to industrial companies and the selling of finished goods. But I would prefer the selling of Raw materials for the following reasons. Firstly, raw materials are mostly rushed by companies seeking to transform such raw materials to finished goods, therefore, you would always be guaranteed of sales unlike finished getting that is always at the mercy of customers. Secondly, I doubt raw materials expire but most finished goods do expire thereby causing a loss to the business owner .

For some reasons I prefer to sell or go with the raw materials maybe because it is less stressful to market and sell. You don’t need to worry about converting into finished goods and you might not even need much staff. So managing it will be a lot better and less cumbersome than finished products.

Haypril

Raw materials; in a lay man's language, raw material are materials that are in there natural form. It is often refers to as primary materials used in producing goods. That is, it is a material that has not been processed. Examples can be given as, crude oil, steel, natural gas, palm kennel and many more.
While finished goods are goods produced with raw materials. Examples are; bread, flour, cake, fruit juice and many more.

After many attempts and careful analysis that might have taken days time and resources. Then boom, you finally came up with a better business plan and left with only one decision to make between the sales of Raw materials or the sales of finished goods. Which of the two will you consider?

But of the business are very important and profitable but it depends on the aspects of the business you are focus on the selling of row material are different from all the kids of business.it brings more of the income more than that of the finding goods the finishing food are just there and they have limited time cus they can spoil at anytime.

If you wanna sell raw material then you have to know which kind you want to go into... Is it selling of chemicals... Which sometimes the sales is not that much or semi finished ones like flour.... Personally I prefer finished goods... The stress is not too much and the sale traffic is always high with a lot of peace of mind.

Direct materials are components that can be easily linked back to a finished goods. It can be time consuming and challenging

So grateful for the time you all have taken to respond to this issue at hand. Thanks for your concerns and contributions. From what I have been able to gathered here, I think making such choice is has to do with some factors and the source of funds for the business. And moreover, I also need to consider the location of the intended business.

I will definitely go for raw material because it makes more money than finished good. Imaging if there is no cocoa, then where will be beverage be right now. Though consumer depend on solely finished products, the manufacturer as well depend on raw materials. So I will be glad to be a seller if raw materials than finished goods. I will get my money and profit in bulk unlike the seller of finished goods who will depend on number of consumer before making gains.

Selling finished goods will make you more money than finished product but the problem there is that the more the money the more stressful it becomes. Raw materials always occupy much space and thereby require a lot of paces to keep them. Sometimes some of them may require that you do a little processing before you can push them to market. When you sell it as raw, the selling price might be little but the profit will be high.

Engaging in selling of raw or finishing product depends on many aspects of life and one must choose which one is suitable for him and also the one that is in higher demand in where he or she intended to sell. But for me i will prefer selling finished product because they are in higher demand in my locality because most them don't even know what to do with raw materials

Engaging in selling of raw or finishing product depends on many aspects of life and one must choose which one is suitable for him and also the one that is in higher demand in where he or she intended to sell. But for me i will prefer selling finished product because they are in higher demand in my locality because most them don't even know what to do with raw materials