The role of airdrops in Crypto currencies.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The Airdrops come as a presale event that most Crypto currencies developers uses to mobilize potential investors into their Crypto currency project. They engage in it by giving out free tokens to members when they perform tasks such as joining telegram group, Twitter and other communities.

There millions of Airdrops out there and more keeps coming on board on daily basis. Only very few people are usually lucky to tap from the rewards of the Airdrops because not very many of them make it enlistments on different Exchange plaforms.

It is very important to know how to get the legit Airdrops so that we don't just give our details to scam developers.

The continuous inflow of Airdrops is making Crypto currencies environment to be saturated because most of them are shit.
Share your views about Airdrops on Crypto currencies and how to get to know the legit Airdrops.

Most of these airdrops has no plans for promoting their token or coin after the airdrop .
Their target is the kyc verification details that they are going to gain from users who will submit their details in order to receive the airdrop.

Secondly ,there should be a rule in blockchain with respect to new coins and existing low coins .

Some coins are flooding the market without having significant rise in price .
I quite agree with you that airdrops have been abused recently , especially by scammers who will ask people to pay for gas fee before they can receive the airdrop token

That's true, most of them are shit, they don't live up to their expectations. They come and go, not fulfilling their primary obligations. That's why I don't pay much attention now to different airdrops coming out in the airdrop scene. I only have one airdrop left in my calibre that I'm still using to mine future Cryptocurrency. It is (Pioneer) PI network, I'm still hoping it comes live in the Cryptocurrency market NAD become tradable as planned. I have high hope for the platform that it won't turn scam, it my be a legit one. Cos I they make favourable updates via their app, and those updates centres to how they will work in the near future.

Most of these airdrops has no plans for promoting their token or coin after the airdrop .
Their target is the kyc verification details that they are going to gain from users who will submit their details in order to receive the airdrop.

Secondly ,there should be a rule in blockchain with respect to new coins and existing low coins .

I quite agree with you that airdrops have been abused recently , especially by scammers who will ask people to pay for gas fee before they can receive the airdrop token

You raised a valid point as regards most Airdrops just collecting people's details to probably sell to other data base site for money and in the end they do not give out any rewards to people.
It is also my wish that the coinmarketcap can regulate the inflow of Crypto currencies just as some Exchange platforms are controlling the coins they approve for trading in their platform.
To avoid wasting your resources on coins , please ensure you do proper research about the coin before you invest in it. best of luck in your Crypto currency career.

Most airdrop are shitty cause the coins won't be of market value cause they won't be promoted rather they would be stuck in your wallet with no significant platform for you to sell, why some usually steal people database for sale through corrupt malware. While some do scam you requesting you pay for gas fees and lot of referral before the airdrops would be paid.
While most of the Airdrop doesn't have markets cap in the crypto market leaving you to hold for long before you sale

An airdrop, in the cryptocurrency business, is a marketing stunt that involves sending coins or tokens to wallet addresses in order to promote awareness of a new virtual currency. Small amounts of the new virtual currency are sent to the wallets of active members of the blockchain community for free or in return for a small service, such as retweeting a post sent by the company issuing the currency.most of the airdrop are shit they don't live up to expectation.To qualify for the free airdrop,a recipient may need to hold a minimum quantity of the crypto coins in their wallet. Alternatively, they may need to perform a certain task, such as posting about the currency on a social media forum, connecting with a particular member of the blockchain project, or writing a blog post.

An airdrop, in the cryptocurrency business, is a marketing stunt that involves sending coins or tokens to wallet addresses in order to promote awareness of a new virtual currency. Small amounts of the new virtual currency are sent to the wallets of active members of the blockchain community for free or in return for a small service, such as retweeting a post sent by the company issuing the currency.most of the airdrop are shit they don't live up to expectation.To qualify for the free airdrop,a recipient may need to hold a minimum quantity of the crypto coins in their wallet. Alternatively, they may need to perform a certain task, such as posting about the currency on a social media forum, connecting with a particular member of the blockchain project, or writing a blog post.
Thanks for more explanation on airdrops, this will give more members who doesn't have knowledge about it no more clarity I also wish to know if you have been participating in Airdrops and if you have been making money from it most especially true participation on task such as Twitter YouTube channel and telegram group journey then possibly if you are having a site for a legit airdrops so you can share it with us thanks.