The rich invest more than they save!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, since the poor knows they can't earn much investing cos of fear, they just prefer to invest the funds to see if they can recoup useful amount of money in the future and remain where they are cos the funds they're saving can't make them rich. The rich believe that investing more will bring better investment returns that's why they keep investing to increase their wealth further.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It will not come as a surprise to me that the rich people actually invest more than the safe because they have enough to cover their recurrent expenditure. This is the more reason why for poor people to make wealth they would have to make a lot of sacrifices and be very intentional about it for a long time.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Rich people also save too but I can say they invest more than they are saving. Rich people most times have access to first hand information about any new booming business, so they invest early and make profit before any regular person would get the information. They invest mostly on appreciating things like land, gold, houses etc ....

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is true that rich people like to invest more whereas poor people like to save. There is a simple truth in this. Rich people can take a risk because they can afford to lose money, whereas poor people cannot take a risk because they cannot afford to lose money. That's the reason why rich people get richer and poor people get poorer.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Especially the crypto currency space, one who does not really understand what it entails and how best to make money can easily conclude that the whole thing is a complete scam and won't bother learning from their losses again. I have met a lot of people thinking like this and I just had to let them be, since they have moved on already.
Its good you've allowed those who aren't willing to take the risk around crypto to be. The poor doesn't like taking risk when it comes to legit investment scheme. Whst the like investing on is ponzi, the one that can crash down anytime soon. That's why i don't convince anyone joining crypto investment scheme.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Since its working for them best that way without taking risk they can't afford to digest when it didn't go as planned. At times saving money is better off than some investment scheme that will put you in hypertension which will make you be restless until the result is out. That's what the poor doesn't like taking.
Especially the crypto currency space, one who does not really understand what it entails and how best to make money can easily conclude that the whole thing is a complete scam and won't bother learning from their losses again. I have met a lot of people thinking like this and I just had to let them be, since they have moved on already.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I see to it that these set of individuals always live a life full of peace as they are not bothered about so many things like investors are currently doing when ever there is a trend that is making things to go south as expected by them.
Those who still take the risk of investing usually reap big too as it is a very good thing to consider worth doing effectively.
Since its working for them best that way without taking risk they can't afford to digest when it didn't go as planned. At times saving money is better off than some investment scheme that will put you in hypertension which will make you be restless until the result is out. That's what the poor doesn't like taking.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
You're also right, since they don't want to take risk and invest in their hard earned money. They choose to save it in the banking institution cos there is the only place you can save your money without much fear than in volatile Cryptocurrency market. They see investment as gamble to their money that's why some of them stay away from it.
I see to it that these set of individuals always live a life full of peace as they are not bothered about so many things like investors are currently doing when ever there is a trend that is making things to go south as expected by them.
Those who still take the risk of investing usually reap big too as it is a very good thing to consider worth doing effectively.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Nice point there. The people who find it hard to make profits despite so many attempt and efforts put in when investing their money usually have no other choice but to consider savings as it guarantee security if their money even though there is no assurance of a high return since many banks only pay pennies as interest in the long run.
You're also right, since they don't want to take risk and invest in their hard earned money. They choose to save it in the banking institution cos there is the only place you can save your money without much fear than in volatile Cryptocurrency market. They see investment as gamble to their money that's why some of them stay away from it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Laughs, since the poor knows they can't earn much investing cos of fear, they just prefer to invest the funds to see if they can recoup useful amount of money in the future and remain where they are cos the funds they're saving can't make them rich. The rich believe that investing more will bring better investment returns that's why they keep investing to increase their wealth further.
Nice point there. The people who find it hard to make profits despite so many attempt and efforts put in when investing their money usually have no other choice but to consider savings as it guarantee security if their money even though there is no assurance of a high return since many banks only pay pennies as interest in the long run.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am an investor and I just believe that investment is on the best way for people to get rich,those people that have believing that investment is a scam have to understand that there are different type of investment and the one that is a scam are the investment that can never make you rich

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Saving is only a path that poor people take to play safe since they already have the belief that investment is risky. They see savings as a way of becoming rich, but it is not always the case as it only works when you start at a very young age like from your twenties, and this does not even guarantee much wealth at all.

Taking the rich into consideration, you would observe that they have trained themselves to understand the best places to invest their money and they are always not scared of losing, since they already understand that failure would help them to learn and grow in their financial education too. This is why they keep getting rich because their money is in shares, stocks, and other profitable ventures.

How about you, what do you think is the best option between savings and investing?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will have to agree with your assertions, because it is quite true.A lot of rich people I see around me invest more than saving. Saving money is just for future use but investing gives more money. People will want their money work for them than just saving for the future

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Let me share the story of Manny Pacquiao who is uneducated but got rich in boxing. He hired a good financial teacher and a business manager that managed his money. Now he is a billionaire because his money is always invested. He owns several houses here and in the US plus the buildings in his hometown. He has so many businesses that I do not know the details.
That is the power of investing. Some people are scared of losing their money that is why they do not bother to investigate their earninngs at all and they would rather keep in bank where they only make less than 10 percent in profits annually. When one does not fear losing money, such confidence would propel them to always win in the process.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Let me share the story of Manny Pacquiao who is uneducated but got rich in boxing. He hired a good financial teacher and a business manager that managed his money. Now he is a billionaire because his money is always invested. He owns several houses here and in the US plus the buildings in his hometown. He has so many businesses that I do not know the details.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have savings and investment as well, and currently, I am concentrating in another investment program. This program is offered by a government institution in our country and the offer is good.

Investing is the best thing to pursue because the rate of inflation is increasing every year. Meaning, the value of money we have at this time, would be much lower in the coming years. The only thing to prevent from being affected by the inflation is to engage in investment.
The more the inflation rate in increasing, the more Profits investors make that is why it is usually better to only save a little percentage and then work on investing a greater percentage since it is the best bet to getting better value for our money. With more awareness about concepts like this people would focus more on investment than solely savings.

Cinderella

I have savings and investment as well, and currently, I am concentrating in another investment program. This program is offered by a government institution in our country and the offer is good.

Investing is the best thing to pursue because the rate of inflation is increasing every year. Meaning, the value of money we have at this time, would be much lower in the coming years. The only thing to prevent from being affected by the inflation is to engage in investment.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
For me, I think that imvesting is the best option. Saving is only great when you have a specific agenda in mind. But to generate wealth, you need to learn the art of investing. That is what rich people already know, and they have learnt to take failure as a lesson and not a limitation.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Yes, I agree the rich people instead of saving the money tey want their money should work for them and that is the reason they invest the sam in many lucrative investments. Savings may give some interest in the market, but it is very less and is not comparable any way with the money earned by investing and making money put of it! Investing money to multiply it the prime policy of the rich people and that is the way they succeed in life!
They also do not fear losing whenever they are about to invest their money. This level of confidence helps them to always seek out for things that would work out for them in the long run, and it is observed that they hardly lose since they spend quality time learning how best to invest.

A K Rao

Saving is only a path that poor people take to play safe since they already have the belief that investment is risky. They see savings as a way of becoming rich, but it is not always the case as it only works when you start at a very young age like from your twenties, and this does not even guarantee much wealth at all.

Taking the rich into consideration, you would observe that they have trained themselves to understand the best places to invest their money and they are always not scared of losing, since they already understand that failure would help them to learn and grow in their financial education too. This is why they keep getting rich because their money is in shares, stocks, and other profitable ventures.

How about you, what do you think is the best option between savings and investing?
Yes, I agree the rich people instead of saving the money tey want their money should work for them and that is the reason they invest the sam in many lucrative investments. Savings may give some interest in the market, but it is very less and is not comparable any way with the money earned by investing and making money put of it! Investing money to multiply it the prime policy of the rich people and that is the way they succeed in life!