The rejection of affiliate links by many sites

C

ChuksChris

And I ask this noble business intelligence house again whom I perceive have got wide experiences in the internet world.. Please how can affiliate link be posted in any site without rejection or even receiving a bann? Please your polite idea will be highly appreciated. Thanks

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not uncommon for popular sites to be rejecting affiliate links for many reasons. While some websites do it because they don't want their websites to be used as dumping sites. I witnessed the same thing on Facebook when my links were rejected everytime I tried to post my affiliate links.

D

Deleted member 13140

As much as It's a pain i respect it too, I know why am saying this, trust me if you were the owner of a social media platform or any other site that users interact with each other, you will hate it if people start spamming the whole place with links here and there it's a very bad thing. I've seen it on Facebook people posting links here and there on groups without regard whether it's annoying or not

A

affin101

If you're concerned about posting your affiliate links, you could consider social media — for example, facebook or linkedin. Have you though of this option?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it is always the best option for you to obey the rules and regulation of every online community you are in to , some of them considered posting of affiliate link as spamming and you should respect their rules and regulation .you can directly pay for the advertisement and they will Grant you the permission for you to post it.

superdadi

And I ask this noble business intelligence house again whom I perceive have got wide experiences in the internet world.. Please how can affiliate link be posted in any site without rejection or even receiving a bann? Please your polite idea will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Being a beginner in affiliate marketing affiliate approval rejection hurts the most.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Most of the websites frown at affiliate marketers. They don't want to see you promoting offers as they believe that you are trying to scam their users. You are going to receive ban if you post your affiliate links directly on those website. The same thing goes for the social media accounts. The Only Way Out is to mask off you affiliate links with URL shorteners.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The best way you can protect your affiliate link without being blocked by website is to use a landing page. A landing page covers you from being blocked or you can use your website and not the affiliate website directly. I don't think any platform will permit you to post affiliate links.