The real meaning of affiliate marketing

Leon7997

the easiest way to say that this is the sale of the advertiser's product in any way possible, both paid and free

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a kind of marketing model that requires you to promote another person's product in order to make money. You make money in affiliate marketing by getting a certain percentage for every sale you successfully make.

Take for example, if you are promoting someone's product and the price is $100 then the commission is about 40% then you are going to make $40 on every sale you make. If you are able to make about 10 sales then that is $400 on your pocket from that particular product.

There are a lot of platforms in which you can venture into and make money as an affiliate marketer like clickbank, jvzoo, digistore24, warriorplus and a whole lot of others. Affiliate marketing is getting popular on daily basis because of how lucrative it is but the thing is that majority of people who are new in affiliate marketing find it very difficult to make money.

If you want to go into affiliate marketing, you focus on building your traffic around the niche you want to venture into by having a YouTube channel or having a blog. Opening a YouTube channel is one of the best ways in which you can succeed as an affiliate marketer if you are able to get a lot of views and subscribers.

Hassanbenjamin

Affiliate marketing is a kind of marketing model that requires you to promote another person's product in order to make money. You make money in affiliate marketing by getting a certain percentage for every sale you successfully make.

Take for example, if you are promoting someone's product and the price is $100 then the commission is about 40% then you are going to make $40 on every sale you make. If you are able to make about 10 sales then that is $400 on your pocket from that particular product.

There are a lot of platforms in which you can venture into and make money as an affiliate marketer like clickbank, jvzoo, digistore24, warriorplus and a whole lot of others. Affiliate marketing is getting popular on daily basis because of how lucrative it is but the thing is that majority of people who are new in affiliate marketing find it very difficult to make money.

If you want to go into affiliate marketing, you focus on building your traffic around the niche you want to venture into by having a YouTube channel or having a blog. Opening a YouTube channel is one of the best ways in which you can succeed as an affiliate marketer if you are able to get a lot of views and subscribers.
That is a very great contribution from you bro but I think one thing that is to be of consideration in all these things should not be far fetched from generating traffic coz I have a problem with bringing audience and you know YouTube has a specific number of people you must have to be able to get a considerable return in terms of business with them. How do you think that is attainable?

Leon7997

That is a very great contribution from you bro but I think one thing that is to be of consideration in all these things should not be far fetched from generating traffic coz I have a problem with bringing audience and you know YouTube has a specific number of people you must have to be able to get a considerable return in terms of business with them. How do you think that is attainable?
The easiest way to attract an audience to a legitimate topic is from any forum, because your topic will already be displayed in the Google search engine, plus people from the forum itself will view your topic

Hassanbenjamin

The easiest way to attract an audience to a legitimate topic is from any forum, because your topic will already be displayed in the Google search engine, plus people from the forum itself will view your topic
Great one from you, I now understand what it means. Thank you so much