The place of friends in making money

General01

The saying "Show me your friends and I would tell you who you are" was stated because of the potential implications and influence the people closest to us(friends) have.
Good friends influence us positively,we are better of with them. And the chances of making, saving and investing money is very high due to their positive contributions.
Reverse is the case with bad friends.
That's why it is important to critically examine anyone before making him your friend/partner

What are your thoughts on this subject?

As far as I am concerned, friends has been the key to success of some people while it has been the other way round some other people, the most important thing that I think is that, one should not trust too much. Like they say “You can only be disappointed when you are expectant” I am not saying you should not count on your friends but do not rely on them for everything that gets to do with you progressing on life. A friend of mine once said to me that he was advised not to mingle with too many friends but he could only achieve all the wealth he has today through friendship