Review The online investment called Petronpay. A scam or legit?

Priscy

The fear of one losing his/her money has in much way cloth all online business( MLM) to be possible scamming sites.
I heard of petronpay back in 2020 and guess what:), I was thinking the same way you are right now..." This business is definitely a scam" and I won't lie to you...
But, I decided to give it a try. So I started with a little package, so that in case is a scam, I lose just few dollars :) Risky right? I tell you, no successful person got to the top without taking risks whether good or bad.... So also decided to give it a try
And up to now, am still upgrading my packages

SO NOW WHAT PETRONPAY?
Petronpay is a company based in one of the largest investment centres in the world, Dubai. Petronpay operates by leveraging all of this oil market's up and downs trends making contracts for difference (CFD's) attractive and profitable. Petronpay has partnered with large refineries enabling high quality purchase and excellent profitability. Other than to trade petroleum, the company does online speculation with derivatives; a simple and most profitable strategy.
PetronPay is an investment company that started on 18th February 2010 by private investors.
Then it went Public on 1st December 2019
It's basically smart investing to leverage your money.

HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY IN THIS COMPANY?
This company runs by trading in oil and has been in the world business for quite a long time. I think most of us have heard of this company before...
So to make money in this business, you've got to invest or fund their business some amount of dollars. And the amazing thing is that, the company has made room for all investors from the least invest to the maximum invest. And they come in barrels. So depending on the investor, you get to invest in any of the barrel of your choice and upgrade when you desire. Amazing right?
So from this barrels you invest in, you make your money from there.
Barrel prices start with $25, $50, $100, $250,$500, $1000, $2000 and the new barrel-$4999.

HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE AT THE END?
Now according to the company's contract with all its investors, 300% of your bought barrel is what you gain after 200days (Mondays to Fridays). Superb!!!!

CAN I GET MY 300% GAINS IN LESS THAN 200DAYS?
ABSOLUTELY YES!!
Whenever a registered member introduce a person into Petron, the company gives the registered member bonuses which accelerates you getting your 300% faster.Also, you GET for yourself awards in the form of money (dollars least been 100), electronic devices, car, etc And for those awards you've got to proof yourself worthof them....

WHAT OF WITHDRAWALS?
You gain your dollars in your Petron account and withdrawal is through cryptocurrency method basically bitcoins. So you will need a crypto wallet for that. And I love using blockchain. You sell tour btc or trade with it( forex trading lovers..... wwwoooowww). Okay that is it with withdrawing

SO HOW DO I GET STARTED?
That is quite simple you've got to register first with the company as their incoming investor and buy your package. Now to register, you need to be referred by an already investor of Petron. Yep, that is the thing.....
The amazing thing about being reffered by an already investor is that, you got to have him or her as your mentor or your guide. Because he or she is quite familiar with the operation in the business and knows how to help you out in time of need.... SO WILL NEED A REFERRAL LINK
You will also need a valid e-mail, password to register.....

HOW DO I BUY MY BARREL?
When one registers using a referral link, he goes to his menu on the dashboard. The menu is represented by 3 horizontal lines at the left top corner and clicks on buy barrel from a pop up menu that shows up.
Now the barrels are priced in dollars and its equivalent btc. So we get our barrel by purchasing them with bitcoins (btc). So you got to have btc to buy a barrel.

So in this review, I speak as a member of petronpay and I say that this business is legit. Is paying and still paying. I was once like you but you can join us
Referral link is: contact me for it. Currently can't post link yet... Need more posts to do that
Whatsapp me after buying your desired barrel or having problem with registration or barrel purchasing
What's app line: +233 501594107
E-mail: [email protected]

Petronpay..... WE NEVER STOP BUILDING.....

Attached to this review is a proof of withdrawal for this month only

rahul21

sounds good I want to try this any one think this is a scam.

T

Takeaction12

The fear of one losing his/her money has in much way cloth all online business( MLM) to be possible scamming sites.
I heard of petronpay back in 2020 and guess what:), I was thinking the same way you are right now..." This business is definitely a scam" and I won't lie to you...
But, I decided to give it a try. So I started with a little package, so that in case is a scam, I lose just few dollars :) Risky right? I tell you, no successful person got to the top without taking risks whether good or bad.... So also decided to give it a try
And up to now, am still upgrading my packages

SO NOW WHAT PETRONPAY?
Petronpay is a company based in one of the largest investment centres in the world, Dubai. Petronpay operates by leveraging all of this oil market's up and downs trends making contracts for difference (CFD's) attractive and profitable. Petronpay has partnered with large refineries enabling high quality purchase and excellent profitability. Other than to trade petroleum, the company does online speculation with derivatives; a simple and most profitable strategy.
PetronPay is an investment company that started on 18th February 2010 by private investors.
Then it went Public on 1st December 2019
It's basically smart investing to leverage your money.

HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY IN THIS COMPANY?
This company runs by trading in oil and has been in the world business for quite a long time. I think most of us have heard of this company before...
So to make money in this business, you've got to invest or fund their business some amount of dollars. And the amazing thing is that, the company has made room for all investors from the least invest to the maximum invest. And they come in barrels. So depending on the investor, you get to invest in any of the barrel of your choice and upgrade when you desire. Amazing right?
So from this barrels you invest in, you make your money from there.
Barrel prices start with $25, $50, $100, $250,$500, $1000, $2000 and the new barrel-$4999.

HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE AT THE END?
Now according to the company's contract with all its investors, 300% of your bought barrel is what you gain after 200days (Mondays to Fridays). Superb!!!!

CAN I GET MY 300% GAINS IN LESS THAN 200DAYS?
ABSOLUTELY YES!!
Whenever a registered member introduce a person into Petron, the company gives the registered member bonuses which accelerates you getting your 300% faster.Also, you GET for yourself awards in the form of money (dollars least been 100), electronic devices, car, etc And for those awards you've got to proof yourself worthof them....

WHAT OF WITHDRAWALS?
You gain your dollars in your Petron account and withdrawal is through cryptocurrency method basically bitcoins. So you will need a crypto wallet for that. And I love using blockchain. You sell tour btc or trade with it( forex trading lovers..... wwwoooowww). Okay that is it with withdrawing

SO HOW DO I GET STARTED?
That is quite simple you've got to register first with the company as their incoming investor and buy your package. Now to register, you need to be referred by an already investor of Petron. Yep, that is the thing.....
The amazing thing about being reffered by an already investor is that, you got to have him or her as your mentor or your guide. Because he or she is quite familiar with the operation in the business and knows how to help you out in time of need.... SO WILL NEED A REFERRAL LINK
You will also need a valid e-mail, password to register.....

HOW DO I BUY MY BARREL?
When one registers using a referral link, he goes to his menu on the dashboard. The menu is represented by 3 horizontal lines at the left top corner and clicks on buy barrel from a pop up menu that shows up.
Now the barrels are priced in dollars and its equivalent btc. So we get our barrel by purchasing them with bitcoins (btc). So you got to have btc to buy a barrel.

So in this review, I speak as a member of petronpay and I say that this business is legit. Is paying and still paying. I was once like you but you can join us
Referral link is: contact me for it. Currently can't post link yet... Need more posts to do that
Whatsapp me after buying your desired barrel or having problem with registration or barrel purchasing
What's app line: +233 501594107
E-mail: [email protected]

Petronpay..... WE NEVER STOP BUILDING.....

Attached to this review is a proof of withdrawal for this month only
Wow, NICE good to know