The Need for Sleep

raaman

Valued Contributor
Every human being needs about 1/3 of his life or about six to eight hours of sleep a day. Naturally and automatically, if the body is tired, you will feel sleepy, forcing your body to rest physically and mentally.

As per the research, people who sleep for 6.5 to 7.5 hours a day will have a longer life span than those who sleep only take less than 6.5 hours or more than 8 hours per day.

Insomnia can be interpreted as a condition where a person has difficulty in sleeping or cannot sleep well. On an average every person has experienced insomnia once in his life. There are even more extreme ones, where about 30% of the population have insomnia.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
As I always write nothing can take the place of my sleep. I make sure to take my 8 hours sleep to wake up well rested and refreshed. So insomnia has no place in my life as I take my sleep regularly just the way it should. So I urge every other person to do same and reap the benefits

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Every human being needs about 1/3 of his life or about six to eight hours of sleep a day. Naturally and automatically, if the body is tired, you will feel sleepy, forcing your body to rest physically and mentally.

As per the research, people who sleep for 6.5 to 7.5 hours a day will have a longer life span than those who sleep only take less than 6.5 hours or more than 8 hours per day.

Insomnia can be interpreted as a condition where a person has difficulty in sleeping or cannot sleep well. On an average every person has experienced insomnia once in his life. There are even more extreme ones, where about 30% of the population have insomnia.
Sometimes people who have a lot of things to do may always like to do it at night because they believe it is just one of the best time they can engage in activities that will be profitable to them, I know depriving your body of sleep is not the best because it can affect the overall functioning of the body. Sleep is very important for our body maintenance.

Empress

Verified member
Sleeping very well is very good for our health it helps us to reduce the stress in our body and also makes us energetic so we should always make sure to get enough sleep at least like 6 hours sleep daily so as to make our brain sharp as well